talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

@ROBBIEFC where do you work where the customers get so involved in the staff's private lives? 

56 minutes ago, nudge said:

Do you work in a brothel or something 😂

I work in a members club. Might as well be a brothel though!

52 minutes ago, Eco said:

I know I may be in the minority, but sooner or later you just need to grow up, and either move things along, or cut it off. At this point, it just sounds like you and this girl are talking a lot to everyone but each other. 

If we were close mates, I'd sit you down, gauge your real interest, and if you were really into her, I'd tell you to just go and talk to her about how you feel and that you'd like to date her, otherwise you are just wasting both of your times. 

I know back in my single days, I did not play games. It's not that I don't think I can, it's that I think they are pointless. If you like someone, just talk to them, and if the feeling is mutual, then work on progressing it to a coffee or dinner date. Real women love confidence, and beating around the bush and talking to your friends about her and worrying about other people is not going to progress anything with this girl. 

I agree one hundred percent.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/09/2021 at 13:08, Eco said:

I know I may be in the minority, but sooner or later you just need to grow up, and either move things along, or cut it off. At this point, it just sounds like you and this girl are talking a lot to everyone but each other. 

If we were close mates, I'd sit you down, gauge your real interest, and if you were really into her, I'd tell you to just go and talk to her about how you feel and that you'd like to date her, otherwise you are just wasting both of your times. 

I know back in my single days, I did not play games. It's not that I don't think I can, it's that I think they are pointless. If you like someone, just talk to them, and if the feeling is mutual, then work on progressing it to a coffee or dinner date. Real women love confidence, and beating around the bush and talking to your friends about her and worrying about other people is not going to progress anything with this girl. 

This right here, this is it. Go and speak to this girl instead of going around in circles. And if people start talking shit, confront them about it. 

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

Well, tomorrow is our 47th Wedding Anniversary but it will be a very quiet one, our daughter & wee Kaiden are in isolation until they find out if they have the virus as apparently they were both in contact with a couple and a child who had the virus and they are both not feeling well, I think they will be ok as the daughter has had her jabs and being an ex-nurse she is coping well.

I think it's a cold bug going around really like me and the wife have had a sore throat, sneezing and headaches the last few days but a few paracetamols and hot drinks with honey have nearly cured us.

Lovely today as the daughter (mentioned above) said she was low on some shopping so good old me said I would pop around her place with shopping that she needed, but it was a case of buzzing her front door entry code, let her know from the speaker that it was me, letting me in but leaving the shopping outside her door then leaving.

Daddies good deed done for the day, me and the wife feel happy now. :D 

13 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well, tomorrow is our 47th Wedding Anniversary but it will be a very quiet one, our daughter & wee Kaiden are in isolation until they find out if they have the virus as apparently they were both in contact with a couple and a child who had the virus and they are both not feeling well, I think they will be ok as the daughter has had her jabs and being an ex-nurse she is coping well.

I think it's a cold bug going around really like me and the wife have had a sore throat, sneezing and headaches the last few days but a few paracetamols and hot drinks with honey have nearly cured us.

Lovely today as the daughter (mentioned above) said she was low on some shopping so good old me said I would pop around her place with shopping that she needed, but it was a case of buzzing her front door entry code, let her know from the speaker that it was me, letting me in but leaving the shopping outside her door then leaving.

Daddies good deed done for the day, me and the wife feel happy now. :D 

Happy Anniversary John!

• Subscriber
Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Gonna eat some Tagliatelle Bolognese for the special occasion?

Not sure, we both have decided to have a quiet anniversary and no cooking today, just some wee snacks tonight with a bottle of wine, Liz is thinking (or mums worrying) of wee Kaiden and our daughter who are isolating that they are ok but I told her to stop worrying and the daughter said the same over the phone as they are both fine.

• 1 month later...

Archived