talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dating, Relationships and Marriage Thread

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, ATL said:

It does. Explaining that I have family in Russia, and how my father met a Russian in person, fell and love and married, is a tale I'd love to not have to explain. However, the look on people's faces when I mention my Step-Mom, always makes me feel the necessity to explain.

I would be soooo tempted to make up some ridiculous story and have fun with those judgmental pricks xD 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nudge said:

I would be soooo tempted to make up some ridiculous story and have fun with those judgmental pricks xD 

Yeah - Probably not a bad idea. With the tensions between Russia and US, I could make up some tale about my old man being a spy, and then my Step-Mom was also a Spy, but they met, fell in love and decided to escape to the great U.S. xD

• Subscriber
Just now, ATL said:

Yeah - Probably not a bad idea. With the tensions between Russia and US, I could make up some tale about my old man being a spy, and then my Step-Mom was also a Spy, but they met, fell in love and decided to escape to the great U.S. xD

Please do it xD 

Just now, nudge said:

Please do it xD 

Ha - I'd be detained in a heartbeat. I always joke that I'm on some kind of watch-list having lived in Russia & China for extensive periods of time.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, ATL said:

Ha - I'd be detained in a heartbeat. I always joke that I'm on some kind of watch-list having lived in Russia & China for extensive periods of time.

Good point, comrade :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Recently I had a peculiar experience.

I was out looking at clothes when a girl tapped me on the shoulder and told me I had a nice arse. It caught me by surprise but I was flattered so started with the small talk. She laughed slightly and said she was just a messenger. I looked at her puzzled and asked who had shwon interest. Giving me a slight smile she pointed and there he was. The guy, slightly taller than me wearing a black bomber and ripped jeans, gave me a little wave and a smile like nothing I've ever seen. I gave him a small awkward wave before moving away.

A few days later I went into a HMV to look at the latest offers. Literally a few seconds after I entered the CD section a familiar figure moved casually over to the opposite end of the store and slowly but surely moved closer and closer to the same aisle. I watched him carefully from the corner of my eye as he turned on his heel. Looking in my direction as I moved down further away from him I heard him utter the word 'bingo' under his breath. This made me shudder and I walked out of the store as fast as I could without making it obvious.

Why do I only ever notice the guys.

On 4/10/2017 at 2:09 PM, Anton said:

Haha.

Speaking or relationships/women etc, I have only been back in oz for 48 hours but my mind is all over the place regarding the lady I left behind in Japan. Got to give it some time to see if it's the right call.

Once you go Asian you never go black, i mean back.

Has anyone ever had sex before a relationship?

I'm in something with this girl I recently met and were both wanting to fuck although a bit skeptical on how things will play out afterwards. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I'm in something with this girl I recently met and were both wanting to fuck although a bit skeptical on how things will play out afterwards. 

get your cock wet mate. 

6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'd say the vast majority of people have. 

Until you've nutted your gut into her you can't really be sure that you love her.

People are too often far to quick to have sex, from the perspective of creating a sincere deep relationship. The emotional ramifications are usually quite clandestine so the emotionally immature dig themselves a hole in the ground by progressing too quick. I think the fault lies in the line of thinking 'I'm having sex with this person, ergo this is a relationship', however what if the other person thinks the opposite? It's far better to build something on the mutual understanding of what one needs in a relationship.

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Is this a serious question?

49 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

virgen-a-los-40.gif

50 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

By recent how recent are we talking? Rushing into something like this could end in ruining whatever relationship both of you have. At the end of the day it's entirely up to the two of you and you should do what you think is right.

Was always risky to ask but I genuinely needed some advice although I don't know what went through my head that this was a good place to ask! Cheers anyways xD

With that I exit this thread.

• Administrator

Sexual compatibility is important to a relationship, whilst it might be considered something crass and misogynistic it's equally important to men and women alike. You can connect with someone emotionally but until you've had sex with that person you're not truly bonding on the most intimate level. I challenge anyone to say sex isn't important. Relationships live and die by it. It's a human imperative. To deny it is to deny your own existence and need to perpetuate your own blood line. 

Just now, Batard said:

Sexual compatibility is important to a relationship, whilst it might be considered something crass and misogynistic it's equally important to men and women alike. You can connect with someone emotionally but until you've had sex with that person you're not truly bonding on the most intimate level. I challenge anyone to say sex isn't important. Relationships live and die by it. It's a human imperative. To deny it is to deny your own existence and need to perpetuate your own blood line. 

That's exactly my point. The intimacy is a double-edged sword, relationships live and die by that.  People don't understand the how intertwined sex is to emotions and that often leaves them confused and hurt.

• Administrator
Just now, Spike said:

That's exactly my point. The intimacy is a double-edged sword, relationships live and die by that.  People don't understand the how intertwined sex is to emotions and that often leaves them confused and hurt.

No substitute for experience. I'd say those who've been confused and hurt, in the long run, they learned something from that that stood them in good stead for the future, if they chose to learn from it  however as self pity on the other hand is refusing to take the learning from a situation. 

2 minutes ago, Batard said:

No substitute for experience. I'd say those who've been confused and hurt, in the long run, they learned something from that that stood them in good stead for the future, if they chose to learn from it  however as self pity on the other hand is refusing to take the learning from a situation. 

Well...I'm not just talking about a bad break-up. Childhood abuse, rape, domestic violence, neglect...are all very real things. I know many, far too many, that have been abused as children and that has warped their perception.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well...I'm not just talking about a bad break-up. Childhood abuse, rape, domestic violence, neglect...are all very real things. I know many, far too many, that have been abused as children and that has warped their perception.

The items you listed there, that goes without saying, I wasn't reflecting on things quite as traumatic as those.  

Archived