talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

An open letter to Harry, Spike and Toinho

@Toinho@Harry@Spike Congratulations on bowing out of the world cup without a single win (again), and honestly, they  shouldn't have a single point or even goal to their name. A retarded French defender and a dodgy ref gifting you 2 goals from the spot when otherwise it looked like AUS could have played FOREVER without finding the net. For all that Moy and Rogic passed it round nicely they created diddly fuck, leckie has the speed of a ferrari but the touch of a pedo, Kruse looks like he was an extra in Dallas buyers club and no one looked like they knew how the fuck to score in a russian brothel much less on the pitch.

Credit to BVM. Australia looked MILES better under Bert than under that fat grumpy Greek cunt. But passing it around then getting cleared by defenders doesn't win games. I loved Van Marwijks comment post match. "they did exactly as I asked. They just can't score"

Have fun scrapping into the next world cup. I'll be there with a can of pepsi and my cynic hat on.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You hurt my feelings. All 1 of them:4_joy:

If you were Italian you'd be Brucey Bonaventura that can't speak Italian, has never been to Italy, but still supports Italy over Australia because 'you feel Italian'. xD 

HEY NONNA YA CUNT, MAKE THE GNOCCHI FROM THE OLD COUNTRY, TONIGHT AYE?

Ah, Jesus wept ya dodgey cunt.

As much as I love the Aussie national team, I still find that distinction between patriotic aussies and that "cringe culture" hilarious. I know one other guy who is also based in Oz and wanted them to lose all their games xD

#BANTER

Just now, Danny said:

I thought you supported Germany for some reason 

No, and my father's side is English. I'm only second generation Australian on that side; though I don't care to know them.

This was actually a fairly solid campaign given what we had to work with. Since Cahill we've lacked someone's who actually has a knack to put the ball in the net and it was always going to be a problem to find goals in open play. 

Despite that we could have easily taken a point from France, and Denmark despite scoring a nice goal were shaky a.f. and deserved to get beat. 

For a team going in as close to the worst in the tournament we overachieved and probably put a few of our players on a couple of clubs watch lists. A reasonable job overall for one of those making up the numbers and enough for me to take pride in. 

No talk of firing the manager either which probably gives an idea of where they'd sit in a (golf style) handicap adjusted tournament relative to Germany and Argentina. That's not how trophies are won in this sport but it is how fan satisfaction levels are measured. 

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I enjoy living here. I just hate the cringe sports culture.

The nation has a lot to learn in terms of football but supporting the game helps the game. How anyone can disrespect the country they were born in or grew up in is really disappointing. 

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

The nation has a lot to learn in terms of football but supporting the game helps the game. How anyone can disrespect the country they were born in or grew up in is really disappointing. 

To be fair i still remember that bullshit penalty Italy got against you on 2006, you gave them a hell of a game and could have easily won as well. So despite being a 3rd tier team Australia can certainly cause an upset from time to time.

3 hours ago, Toinho said:

He thinks he is better than the average Oz because he 'cringes' at our teams, kinda like the music snob that looks down their nose. But hey congrats to Germany, they gave big South Korea a little trouble but got bounced 2-0.

It is kinda funny though, Germany has Turks pretending to be Germans on their team and Aussies pretending to ne Germans supporting them.

10 hours ago, Toinho said:

The only disspaointing thing is the teams you follow. The Australian cricket team is the most unpopular cricket team on the planet, being a pack of cheating cunts for years, then turned the water works on when they went too far. The rugby team is about 1/2 players born in the pacific islands and the first thing the nation did after you were knocked out of the WC was blame the coach (who did a fantastic job) because he's not Australian and couldn't get the team playing "the australian way" whatever the fuck that means

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The only disspaointing thing is the teams you follow. The Australian cricket team is the most unpopular cricket team on the planet, being a pack of cheating cunts for years, then turned the water works on when they went too far. The rugby team is about 1/2 players born in the pacific islands and the first thing the nation did after you were knocked out of the WC was blame the coach (who did a fantastic job) because he's not Australian and couldn't get the team playing "the australian way" whatever the fuck that means

I don't follow rugby. Not my sport. Love cricket but am continually ashamed of our national side there. Cricket in general has issues. 

Not sure about the media and Bert, I haven't really paid attention, but what does that have to do with anything? You're your own person and can support our socceroos who play fairly and do us proud. 

6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

This is top quality satire. You should apply to Betoota.

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 05:16, Toinho said:

Tbf, he's been denied citizenship of the country he was born in. I think he's got a legitimate reason to be annoyed with the country, it's just made more complicated by the fact he enjoys living there. I can sort of relate with that, minus the whole citizenship thing, I love living in San Diego but America is a strange place and tbh I don't really like it a lot of the time.

Archived