talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

An open letter to Harry, Spike and Toinho

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf, he's been denied citizenship of the country he was born in. I think he's got a legitimate reason to be annoyed with the country, it's just made more complicated by the fact he enjoys living there. I can sort of relate with that, minus the whole citizenship thing, I love living in San Diego but America is a strange place and tbh I don't really like it a lot of the time.

How has he been denied citizenship? I don't understand. 

Edit: if one of your parents is a permanent resident or Aussie citizen you are granted citizenship at birth, if not you only need to live your first 10 years in Australia And then it's automatically granted.  What's happened Devil Dick?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Toinho said:

How has he been denied citizenship? I don't understand. 

Edit: if one of your parents is a permanent resident or Aussie citizen you are granted citizenship at birth, if not you only need to live your first 10 years in Australia And then it's automatically granted.  What's happened Devil Dick?

Not true actually. I'm only born to a permanent resident and because I'm born after 89 (I think thats the cut off) I'm not a citizen. Just a permanent resi. I haven't ever applied tho.

43 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Not true actually. I'm only born to a permanent resident and because I'm born after 89 (I think thats the cut off) I'm not a citizen. Just a permanent resi. I haven't ever applied tho.

So you have no country bro?,  kinda like that Tom Hanks movie? xD What happens if you wanna leave the country, are you able to?

2 hours ago, Berserker said:

So you have no country bro?,  kinda like that Tom Hanks movie? xD What happens if you wanna leave the country, are you able to?

Mummy (whom I hate and don't ever talk too) is an English citizen. Daddy (who left before I was born and I have never seen or met) is a German citizen. So I could rustle up a passport. I could also get Aussie citizenship if I could be fucked of course.

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Mummy (whom I hate and don't ever talk too) is an English citizen. Daddy (who left before I was born and I have never seen or met) is a German citizen. So I could rustle up a passport. I could also get Aussie citizenship if I could be fucked of course.

My father did the same thing and I could never imagine claiming any sort of heritage from him. I don't get it at all.

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Not true? It's on government websites. Very strange.... you've never applied so @Dr. Gonzo he can't be mad. 

I'm glad you've come out on top from an obviously difficult upbringing and I really hope you're still banging that bird! 

On 28/06/2018 at 08:45, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The only disspaointing thing is the teams you follow. The Australian cricket team is the most unpopular cricket team on the planet, being a pack of cheating cunts for years, then turned the water works on when they went too far. The rugby team is about 1/2 players born in the pacific islands and the first thing the nation did after you were knocked out of the WC was blame the coach (who did a fantastic job) because he's not Australian and couldn't get the team playing "the australian way" whatever the fuck that means

I get what you're saying mate but the football side of it is just normal media spin. Any journalist cant just write what happened . They need to find a narrative to hone in on. For the most part this is predictable and pretty formulaic and aligns with what's been done before. As a regular peraon its just part of what you filter out as you read something. Just like filtering out left ad right wing bias...

Archived