The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Saturday 30th June - France 4-3 Argentina

football forum

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Dalmore said:

Was that even a penalty?? they didn't even bother using the VAR assistance.

yes and they did, just that it's so quick to check and obvious that it was a penalty there was no need to say to the ref on-field he needs to check it himself.

1 hour ago, Dalmore said:

Was that even a penalty?? they didn't even bother using the VAR assistance.

I would say so.. got all of the man and none of the ball in a really clumsy challenge.. I believe they did check VAR as well but just confirmed it was a penalty

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yes that was a stonewall penalty.

Just now, Stan said:

yes and they did, just that it's so quick to check and obvious that it was a penalty there was no need to say to the ref on-field he needs to check it himself.

ok. fuck me now. They are gonna rape us in counter attacks.

• Administrator
Just now, Dalmore said:

ok. fuck me now. They are gonna rape us in counter attacks.

yep and Rojo on a yellow he's bound to get targeted and exploited even more.

Argentina are embarrassing. Strange how Messi always gets the criticism when playing around such poor and uninspiring players. 

As for France, they are playing more how you'd expect them tonight and I can see a comfortable win for them. 4-0 or more. Mbappe has been too much for them on the counter and Argentina are giving him too much space. 

Just now, The Rebel CRS said:

Argentina are embarrassing. Strange how Messi always gets the criticism when playing around such poor and uninspiring players. 

As for France, they are playing more how you'd expect them tonight and I can see a comfortable win for them. 4-0 or more. Mbappe has been too much for them and the counter and Argentina are giving him too much space. 

trying to play possession football, trying to press, France holding their line & then hitting them on the counterattack. Have to change quickly or this match 

• The title was changed to Round of 16 - Saturday 30th June - France 4-3 Argentina
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived