talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

An open letter to nudge, Faithcore, BartraPique (if he's really German), Rucksackfranzose

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

So @BartraPique1932  is not only a spastic but also a gloryhunter?, nice to know.

Well, he's a myth really. He claims to be German, be he uses a proxy that changes his IP from time to time. And he's just generally weird and uses 4chan "humour". 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Well, he's a myth really. He claims to be German, be he uses a proxy that changes his IP from time to time. And he's just generally weird and uses 4chan "humour". 

He also posted a picture of Maradona that had Greek in the video name, so really you should ask him to 'pay debts'.

It's also egregious to use 4chan humour anywhere but there.

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I can speak really broken German. Enough that a resident who only spoke German I used to look after could understand me. And I could generally get the gist off her.

That's pretty bad for a German though. :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake: 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Wish I was half something after yesterday :/xD

Yeah, you can always do an American and claim you have 1/48th degree of Swiss blood or something :ph34r:

8 hours ago, nudge said:

Yeah, you can always do an American and claim you have 1/48th degree of Swiss blood or something :ph34r:

I'm 1/345th Irish thank you very much. 

Side note - Never understood that thinking. Don't really worry about my ancestors and where they are from, it obviously wasn't great enough for them otherwise they wouldn't have left. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Side note - Never understood that thinking. Don't really worry about my ancestors and where they are from, it obviously wasn't great enough for them otherwise they wouldn't have left. 

I mean I get it if someone has interest in tracing their ancestry, it's just gets a bit ridiculous when they get obsessed with their alleged heritage despite it being barely traceable in like 8th generation of the family tree, haha. 

21 hours ago, Eco said:

21 hours ago, nudge said:

I mean I get it if someone has interest in tracing their ancestry, it's just gets a bit ridiculous when they get obsessed with their alleged heritage despite it being barely traceable in like 8th generation of the family tree, haha. 

Had this chick come into work once. She said in a plain midwest American accent, 'I don't like expressso, even though I'm Italian!'.  

It's funny though, I think it shows the varying cultural identities of the immigrants. It is obviously an inherited idea from their grandparents or whoever to celebrate their own ethnicity no matter how tenuous it is, but I also know Slovenian immigrants whose grandparents wouldn't even teach them the language because 'You are American now! Forget Slovenia.'

Archived