talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

June 2018 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

Firstly, I think it must be said that this month has been absolutely fantastic from a staff point of view and we hope you all feel the same. Obviously the World Cup plays a huge part in that but without all of your contributions this month collectively we wouldn't enjoy this place as much individually. Records have been broken in terms of posts made - Daily & weekly records have been broken; we're not far off beating the monthly post record - so a big congratulations to you all for that.

And now, a bigger congratulations to the winner of June's Member of the Month - to stand out in a successful month like this takes some doing so well done to...

@Devon Von Devon!!

Here he is smashing everyone else out the park.

Image result for shahid afridi gif

And we just about managed to get live pictures of him celebrating as the announcement was made...

Image result for shahid afridi gif

It was a close-run thing when we were voting. @El Profesor came a very close 2nd; @RandoEFC in 3rd place.

We hope in future all months are as successful as this as there's been a huge amount of excellent contributions from many of you.

Keep up the good work, all!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a very very close run thing indeed between Devon Von Devon and El Profesor. They have both been absolutely outstanding in all aspects. I hope it continues and doesn’t stop just at the World Cup!

Rando in third has also been fantastic for more reasons than just activity. 

Well done to everyone in actual fact because as Stan says, it’s been a blockbuster month for the forum full of quality football debate... The serious and constructive style of debate 99% of the time. It’s truly a very heartening thing to see that constructiveness rises immensely above mediocrity.

Well done guys! A true benefit to the forum!!! :x 

I wanted Devon Von Devon to win since last month, and he's deserved a nomination but I feel like El Profesor was robbed this month. He's been by a mile the best poster this month.

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

I wanted Devon Von Devon to win since last month, and he's deserved a nomination but I feel like El Profesor was robbed this month. He's been by a mile the best poster this month.

Just now, Cicero said:

Don't think there's ever been a month that's been a one horse race. El Professor a shoe in for June. 

It was a very close tally - Both have been excellent this month. 

23 minutes ago, Blue said:

Messi won ahead of Sneijder :hh:

11 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Ever since I denied the request to name this award after Teso, the staff has been mad at me. Teso doesnt need an award, the reps from people like you and the negs rep for @HK85 it's enough for Teso. 

Ps I got my rep rights taken away for five negs rep I gave and yet nothing is done to hk...even after my complaints. #disadvantagesofbeingaminority

Does he HK even post on here anymore? I haven't seen him post since he decided to give me shit for being Muslim (which by the way... I'm not Muslim, despite being half-Persian xD - but he's not a thinker). I called him out for being a bigoted little shit, but I guess more offensively, and our posts got deleted. And since then I haven't seen anything from him other than when he gives you negative reps or and one time he did the laughy face on one of mine when I mentioned our little spat at some point.

Either way, it's beside the point. I think @Devon Von Devon, @El Profesor and @RandoEFC are all top notch and over the course of the month were all fucking excellent - their honours are deserved. We have lots of quality posters, so a lot of people will miss out on a month to month basis.

No point getting hung up on an internet forum award or imaginary internet points mate.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Either way, it's beside the point. I think @Devon Von Devon, @El Profesor and @RandoEFC are all top notch and over the course of the month were all fucking excellent - their honours are deserved. We have lots of quality posters, so a lot of people will miss out on a month to month basis.

No point getting hung up on an internet forum award or imaginary internet points mate.

There is only one way. We must have a three way duel.

SGg4r-W_U0gvdrVSg8n1Z2cHsk7VpDav890rzsAf

Just now, Devon Von Devon said:

There is only one way. We must have a three way duel.

SGg4r-W_U0gvdrVSg8n1Z2cHsk7VpDav890rzsAf

I think you were picked as the winner, weren't you? And imo you deserve it so BOOM 3 way duel decided. And everyone remains unscathed by the lightsabres 

Congrats Azeem... I havent been much active and stopping here every now and then but the names sound to me as the deserving candidates despite not checking majority of their recent posts.. I interact with Azeem in some common points we have as him being a Pakistani and me an Indian and he is great to interact with.....  I always enjoy El loco's posts about south american football and thanks to Eco for the knockout competition.

4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Does he HK even post on here anymore? I haven't seen him post since he decided to give me shit for being Muslim (which by the way... I'm not Muslim, despite being half-Persian xD - but he's not a thinker). I called him out for being a bigoted little shit, but I guess more offensively, and our posts got deleted. And since then I haven't seen anything from him other than when he gives you negative reps or and one time he did the laughy face on one of mine when I mentioned our little spat at some point.

I always suspected you were a zoroastrian, Doc. :D

• The topic was unpinned

Archived