talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Sunday 1st July - Spain 1-1(p) Russia

football forum

3 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

Your heat-rate is smooth enough to give a try to the game? Ha, I thought you were done with the coja cause of heart attack stuff. :cardY:

I'm actually being forced to watch it.  We were going out into Naples this afternoon so I could get away from the game but my son fell asleep an hour ago and by the looks of things he won't wake up in time.  So it'll be very difficult to get away from the game and I'm almost definitely going to watch it. I don't like that one bit, I promise you.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Kowabunga said:

Hmm. Fair enough. I don't like the fake "Mago de Arguineguín" in the starting eleven one bit either. ¬¬

I hope it works out but I don’t like the weak mentality out there today against a host nation. 

Regardless of the difference in quality, just don’t know how teams can allow themselves to be mugged off like Russia were for periods in that first half.

I genuinely think we’ve watched Spain pass the ball amongst their defenders for 20 minutes straight. I know the score is 1-1 and Spain have struggled against teams with a low defensive block but still, someone start a high press and put that Spanish defence under pressure. How the players can just sit back and watch that happen for such long periods is beyond me.

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Pique is a fucking idiot.

At this point of his career, he doesn't care much about football.

Producing crappy videos and playing poker are far more pressing issues for Piqué now.

Isco playing well and Silva missing.

Speaking of Isco, it's interesting how he's already the face of this Spanish side. Saw a teaser yesterday while watching an MLS game where they refered to Spain as "Isco's Spain".

• The title was changed to Round of 16 - Sunday 1st July - Spain 1-1(p) Russia
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived