talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Round of 16 - Sunday 1st July - Spain 1-1(p) Russia

football forum

Just now, Kowabunga said:

I did warn about it after the Portugal game, when everyone was masturbating about how good both Spain and Portugal were.

Raining salt in Moscow.

Fair play mate - you absolutely nailed that you would have a Camacho-esque exit

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking hell. DDG was poor on pens, should've had a stronger hand and then moved to early on most of them. Akinfeev awesome, loved him from old FM games when he was amazing.

Asking Koke to take a pen and strike the ball forwards is strange when he's spent 120 mins passing it sideways, the useless twat.

There's something special about home nations in WCs

• Subscriber

Spain were absolutely shite there. Offered nothing in the final third.

One of Russia, Croatia, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, England, Colombia in the final. Have to say Croatia, England and Colombia in particular are looking at a potential once in a lifetime opportunity in my opinion.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

So one of Russia, Croatia, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, England or Colombia are going to be in the Final. Did not see that coming.

You literally picked Russia in Last Man Standing xD.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Uraguay and England are dark horses.

Uruguay shouldn't be a dark horse with the team they have. They are ignored because they haven't won the world cup in 70 years, but they have been a world class team for the past decade. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Just thought this myself. 

A dark horse is winning this year.

In all seriousness, I think Brazil have this at a canter. They must be pissing themselves.

But you've now got a highly unexpected finalist.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

You literally picked Russia in Last Man Standing xD.

I wanted to focus all my energy on the prediction league so i wanted to get out of this competition like Zidane only cared about CL :ph34r: 

But looks like i might do a double xD

Germany, Argentina, Netherlands, Spain and Italy account for 23 of the 40 WC Finalists there have been. None of those teams in the Quarter Final come 2018. It's been a terrific WC, but it's starting to get shades of 2002 now.

Just now, Machado said:

DhCM5EcXUAEROuF.jpg

nice one ....................  la liga and bundesliga and seria a ( did not qualify ) are out.  so what's remaining now is the EPL representatives :P  

croatia and denmark are up next.    no favourites there ....

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Lmao at Spike commenting in the World Cup section. 

You lost?

Love how you lot tear strips off my boy @Blue for being delusional about Peru but then post the absolute shit of 'it is coming home la'

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

lmao at the English getting chubs because they think they can win.

they got too much excited, they forgot that belgium had kicked their arse.     some blamed that they're not at full strength becoz Kane did not play in that game.   We've seen it in argentina and portugal, their star players were anonymous.  

• The title was changed to Round of 16 - Sunday 1st July - Spain 1-1(p) Russia
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived