talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Keanu Reeves Appreciation Thread

football forum

• Subscriber

This man is a legend. Despite what some of us think of him as an actor there is no doubt hes a great person. I've heard the stories about him donating nearly all his money from the matrix, buying all the special effects crew harley's because they where under paid, some are probably not true but the stories never end. We need to a place to appreciate this great man. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rick said:

But, he's a very limited actor. The John Wick films suit him perfectly though. 

There were other roles too.

Bill and Ted. Point break. Speed. The matrix. All suited him really well. 

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Absolute legend.

Douche for what?, i'd say he's extremely gentle. I'd never give my seat to a random woman or anyone else for that matter unless they have small kids, are very old people or handicapped.

26 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Douche for what?, i'd say he's extremely gentle. I'd never give my seat to a random woman or anyone else for that matter unless they have small kids, are very old people or handicapped.

American SJW's came up with that title, I guess. 

On 6/29/2018 at 12:22, Rick said:

Absolutely fantastic human being, very very likable. 

all of his roles suit him perfectly. Is John Wick the only movie you have watched with Keanu?

• 3 years later...
  • Subscriber

A story from Lance Reddick:

“During John Wick: Chapter Four, my first day of filming happened to be Keanu’s birthday. But he wasn’t in the scene. He came to the set anyway at nine o’clock at night with his girlfriend who I had never met. And she is … can I say a bad word?” Reddick said.

Go for it.

His girlfriend is cool as f*ck. And she told me that she asked Keanu what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said, “I want to go see Lance.” He’d never done this before but he wrote me a note thanking me for what I brought to the character in these movies. And he wanted to give the note to me. I’ll never forget it. I’m going to cry now. [via Vulture]

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, nudge said:

He also jumped off a 46-story building19 times while filming the new Matrix sequel.

He says this in one of the three part interviews I posted with Colbert...infact it might even be the title of the part :D

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Only really watched him in the Matrix and John Wick films and that's about it, can't think of any other movies with him in it, if there is I can't remember watching them.

Speed???? Point Break?

Also, I love 47 Ronin.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Speed???? Point Break?

Also, I love 47 Ronin.

As I said. I might have watched them but they didnt ring a bell nothing like watching a Clint Eastwood Western and I can remember them all, then again Reeves is no Eastwood.  :D

On 29/06/2018 at 10:22, Rick said:

Absolutely fantastic human being, very very likable. 

Hes generally considered to be a very good actor. He is a character actor but you would be surprised what he can do 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Hes generally considered to be a very good actor.

Is he? 

I love the guy, and I think he’s fine as an actor, but I couldn’t say very good. Action star? Yes, a very good one but they don’t require major acting chops. 

28 minutes ago, Rick said:

Is he? 

I love the guy, and I think he’s fine as an actor, but I couldn’t say very good. Action star? Yes, a very good one but they don’t require major acting chops. 

I think it was on wikipedia that I read he is considered a very good actor. He's always been good in what have seen him in. To be honest I think once you get to Hollywood level most if then are good actors. I say most not all 😂

• Subscriber
On 16/12/2021 at 01:12, Viva la FCB said:

Keanu on with Colbert recently, hes just so awesome.

Just watched it. Think it's my first time seeing him on live TV - is he always that restless and nervous? 😅

That third video where he was talking about his new comic book was a bit uncanny. Specifically the part where he explains what the character is like, and then suddenly switches to first person, saying “And I’m just trying to figure out how to exist and how to end my immortality”, and then goes right back to referring to the character in the third person xD Keanu Reeves immortality confirmed :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I think it was on wikipedia that I read he is considered a very good actor. He's always been good in what have seen him in. To be honest I think once you get to Hollywood level most if then are good actors. I say most not all 😂

Vin Diesel is one of the most successful actors in Hollywood & he is fucking atrocious 😂

26 minutes ago, Rick said:

Vin Diesel is one of the most successful actors in Hollywood & he is fucking atrocious 😂

Yeah I know 😂 that's why I said not all 

Archived