talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Max Donovan

football forum

If anyone in football is reading this. Can you take a look at Max Donovan. He is a 6' 3" 17 year old English 2 footed ball playing centre half. He is also a prolific scorer of headed goals from set pieces. He currently plays his football in the USA for Clearwater Chargers and is in the USA Soccer Elite Development System. He is looking to come to the UK or Europe to show a team how his game is developing as he matures. He is a very very special player in the mould of Rio Ferdinand.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Martyn said:

If anyone in football is reading this. Can you take a look at Max Donovan. He is a 6' 3" 17 year old English 2 footed ball playing centre half. He is also a prolific scorer of headed goals from set pieces. He currently plays his football in the USA for Clearwater Chargers and is in the USA Soccer Elite Development System. He is looking to come to the UK or Europe to show a team how his game is developing as he matures. He is a very very special player in the mould of Rio Ferdinand.

No problem. @Blue here is a certified scout, analyst, and club chairman. Just send him a pm and he can sort your mate out. 

7 minutes ago, Martyn said:

I'm looking at him on Wyscout as we speak... what exactly do you want to know about him mate?

Just now, Martyn said:

He is looking to get trials with clubs in the UK or Europe.

What clubs? Does he have an agent or is he benefitting from being English to get the trials in the UK?

2 minutes ago, Martyn said:

Doesn't have an agent no. He is an exceptionally talented footballer who I am worried will never get discovered because of the country he plays in.

Well, to be honest you have a good reason to worry. The USA is a huge country with terrible scouts. Pulisic and Sargent are 2 that come to mind, incredible that both were discovered by Germans before Americans. I feel you though, that's why I'm aspiring to become a scout and working towards it. I was tired of never being able to help a player get discovered by a professional.

Tell you what, I'll send you a DM and I'll see what I can do. I am not actually working at an agency but I have a good relationship with a few that have a broad list of contacts. Send me a video of him as there is little on Wyscout and then see if you can get me his contact should he impress me.

14 hours ago, Martyn said:

Doesn't have an agent no. He is an exceptionally talented footballer who I am worried will never get discovered because of the country he plays in.

Oh hi, Max. Nice try. :P

Archived