talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Minnesota United's Collin Martin comes out as gay

football forum

33 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

actually, these gays are the one who's making a big issue out of this all.    why do you have to publicly announce your sexuality ??       if you're straight, fine.   if you're gay, fine.   just be professional to whatever job you have, in his case, a football player.

the world would only give it attention if they say --- MY TEAM MATES AND I JUST HAD A BUTT-FUCKING ORGY.   now, that would be headline news :D :D  

It's news because there is an audience for it. He could say he just had a sandwich, but if no one cares it wouldn't be printed.

It's also worth asking that by responding are you part of the audience perpetuating the hits and keeping the cycle going?

How can someone hold the view that sexuality does not matter at the same time as having to come into the thread to say it? Why doesn't this thread just not matter, skip over it like 100 other threads? Is 'sexuality does not matter' posts acting as a veil covering up another agenda given that being overt about it risks a ban?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

It's news because there is an audience for it. He could say he just had a sandwich, but if no one cares it wouldn't be printed.

It's also worth asking that by responding are you part of the audience perpetuating the hits and keeping the cycle going?

How can someone hold the view that sexuality does not matter at the same time as having to come into the thread to say it? Why doesn't this thread just not matter, skip over it like 100 other threads? Is 'sexuality does not matter' posts acting as a veil covering up another agenda given that being overt about it risks a ban?

becoz this is a forum.      if i live in the same neighborhood as @Stan and he told me about this issue, then i would reply in the same manner and end the discussion.

coz me, i don't care about a person's sexuality, if he likes dick, if she prefers vagina .. as long as you're a good person -- fine, all is well.     

12 hours ago, bozziovai said:

becoz this is a forum.      if i live in the same neighborhood as @Stan and he told me about this issue, then i would reply in the same manner and end the discussion.

coz me, i don't care about a person's sexuality, if he likes dick, if she prefers vagina .. as long as you're a good person -- fine, all is well.     

There are hundreds of threads on here. You don't go into them all, you don't reply to them all. You open the one's you are interested in.

It doesn't add up. Arguing against public displays of homosexuality and demanding that gays be gagged looks more like the continuation of homophobia by other means than the carefree attitude that is being attached to the argument.

Archived