talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Solo Para Los Que Hablan Español

football forum

12 hours ago, Berserker said:

Es is correct, however "bien" is not always the correct translation to "good", bien is correct when for example you're saying "good and evil" that would "el bien y el mal", or  "you did good" would be "hiciste bien/estuviste bien", but in many cases "bien" would be the correct translation to "ok/okay" or "well", like, "are you okay?" "¿estas bien?" or "i'm not feeling well" "no me estoy sintiendo bien". In your post the correct word would be "buena" and since in Spanish the words have you have to add "el" or "la" before them in those cases which is "the" in English. In many cases you don't need to use the in English you still have to use el, or la in Spanish. And since mota is a femenine word (you would notice because it ends with "a" while masculine ones end with "o"", since this is the case you have to add la before it (this it not always the case though, some words have no gender and you still have to add "el" before them like when i said "el bien y el mal" and also some words despite being femenine you would use "el" instead of "la", like for example "el clima" in those cases you notice because using "la" with them just doesn't sound right "la clima just doesn't cut it"), and also that "y" is wrong. But overall you did decent.

This would be the correct way:

Pero sí, puedes venir tambien porque la mota es buena para todos.

See that’s the kind of shite they don’t tell you when your Spanish has all been basically learned by watching this World Cup in Spanish xD, cheers mate.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

En Italia por tradición siempre han vivido un caos político y están acostumbrados a asumirlo y conllevarlo (si eso realmente existe)... Pero lo que está sucediendo en España no sólo es una vergüenza pero también un semejante destrozo que la verdad sin duda ninguna es que cojan las riendas desde Bruselas para gobernarnos.  Cada día hay una comedia nueva (comedia desde el punto de mira de afuera) que más que seguro es una pesadilla para esos Españoles que quieren uña país que pretende CRECER!

Sudamerica esta que compite para el peor presidente.

Bolsonaro en Brasil

Los Fujimoris en Peru (aunque técnicamente Keiko no es la presidenta)

Nicolas Maduro en Venezuela

Evo Morales en Bolivia

Quien mas? Bueno, Bolsonaro y Evo Morales son opiniones mixtas para muchos. En el otro lado, todos odian a los Fujimoris y a Maduro.

@Berserker @SirBalon @Kowabunga

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Bolsonaro en Brasil

Evo Morales en Bolivia

Quien mas? Bueno, Bolsonaro y Evo Morales son opiniones mixtas para muchos. En el otro lado, todos odian a los Fujimoris y a Maduro.

Aguante Bolsonaro!

Maduro es el peor, sin duda.

Perú ahorita esta en un mal estado. Nuestro presidente no duro, y Martin Vizcarra tomo su puesto. Ahora somos como Bolivia pre Evo Morales xD :( 

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Bolsonaro en Brasil

Evo Morales en Bolivia

En general (aunque hubiera que hacerle check a sus pulsiones caudillistas) lo que tengo entendido es que Bolivia con Morales en general ha ido en una dirección positiva.

Macri parece generar mucho rechazo (al igual que su antecesora la K.). No sé si me atrevería a llamarlo polarización (en el sentido de una polarización análoga a la que está ocurriendo en otras sociedades), porque es muy difícil entender la política argentina.

2 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

En general (aunque hubiera que hacerle check a sus pulsiones caudillistas) lo que tengo entendido es que Bolivia con Morales en general ha ido en una dirección positiva.

Macri parece generar mucho rechazo (al igual que su antecesora la K.). No sé si me atrevería a llamarlo polarización (en el sentido de una polarización análoga a la que está ocurriendo en otras sociedades), porque es muy difícil entender la política argentina.

Lo de Bolivia, por lo menos hay orden. Antes, cada 3 meses hubo un nuevo presidente. Pero todavía mucha gente tiene una opinión mixta.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2017 at 2:29 AM, Berserker said:

@ ... Dan  Class member and underrated, great contributor overall and clearly knows his stuff.
@ 6666  - very good poster. His tendency to refuse to criticize his own club makes me laugh but the general quality of posting always seems to be very good.
@AMG I have vastly improved from his TFF form and is a decent member now.
@ASF Not as active as I have used to be. Missed, specially when one is playing mafia wars and is a part of the mafia, this is who you want to have in the town. : ph34r:
@Asura Another i think is vastly improved from his TFF self, at least from what i've seen.
@Azeem Good addiction to the forum, i find his posting style very similar to Dickie's.
@ BartraPique1932Used to be a good member in the old forum, unfortunately most of his brain cells must have been damaged in the transition.
@Batard J'aime Batard, même s'il me baise toujours quand je suis a citadin dans des guerres mafieuses in me donnant des informations incorrectes sur montes rôle. : shoot:
@Blue The forum would not be the same without him (not sure if that's a compliment) : ph34r:
@ Bluebird Hewitt We all miss RedDragon Hewitt, a legend indeed.
@Bluewolf Very good all-around and also a great gardner mind you!
@BounceAroundTheGround Decent poster.
@bozziovai We need him back, it was funny.
@CaaC - John Great addiction, will become best friends with @Bluewolfin no time : ph34r:
@Cannabis A good poster Martin is, though the one who lifts my dick is none other than his girl.
@Chaaay AFC I like him, very good poster although sadly we do not run into each other as much anymore.
@Chadwell Good poster.
@carefreeluke Great lad and poster, not what you imagine a typical Chelsea fan to be.
@Cicero Bastard, always goes for me in mafia games, if not then he's mafia like last game. : PAlso told you Morata was shit!
@Cure I miss the situations I have created with his sole presence.
@Dalmore My greek pal, Scocco lover.
@Dan  If you were to have a fat friend then you would want that to be Dan.
@DannyA comedian, literally. Also an adventurer, and I'm glad as he seems to be doing much better than in the past few years.
@DeadLinesman Phill is quite an iconic character and quite funny when he wants to be. Feel he was a bouncer in a past life by how welcoming he's with newcomers. You could say his fuse is shorter than his hair perhaps. : P
@ Devil-Dick Willie Another iconic character this looney aussie bastard. Forum would not be as good / funny without him.
@Dickie  I miss Richie, he's probably living the crazy life
@Djalminha Was a decent member, do not see him around anymore.
@DNA Not bad.
@Dr. Gonzo Great contributor this fucker.
@Eco Needs to come back!
@ Professor  Love Ricardinho, adds something unique.
@Fairy In Boots He replaced VOR remove well i must say ..
@Faithcore A hidden gem as far as banter goes.
@Fusion Jorge you need to get your ass back here you cunt!
@Gunnersauraus  Nice addition to the forum, remove surprised when I came here.
@Happy Blue Cows will fly before I make a serious post.
@Harry Good guy, loves his mafia.
@Harvsky He's to the forum what Scholes was to United.
@ HK85 Complete melt.
@Hugh Jass Was a good poster.
@IgnisExcubitor Good guy, like's his astrology and videogames. ;)
@Inverted Another excellent addition has become part of the core in no time, speaks volumes of this contributions.

@ Jose My son supports the worst teams possible, he follows Brian around like he's a bitch in heat.
@JOSHBRFC  I tried to partake in the recent Mummy movie, took it a bit too far I think. : ph34r:
@Kowabunga Likes politics a lot.
@Large Another that needs to come back, very good poster.
@LFCMadLad Very good poster who has a more than decent overall knowledge and is also quite funny, not bad.
@LFCMike Been around for ever, clearly a good poster like most of the red lads.
@Lucas Long time i do not see him, know a lot about lower leagues.
@Machado ASF2 likes his banter and his mafia, noticed I have changed quite a bit from a few years back like others.
@Marc Contributes nicely to the forum's banter remove a few times, but he can go overboard. Also it appears to be very well versed on lower leagues and premier footy, but can be biased towards other leagues.
@Mazzari Was a fixed spot on mafia games when he was around, shame he's not active anymore.
@ Mel81x Mel is a great guy and another gamer, definitely who i'd call if i had a problem with my PC or connection.
@nudge  Multi-facetic, excellent all around and i find we have very similar opinions on a lot of subjects. SE Asia would also be my place in the world if it was not because I do not like SE Asian women.
@Panflute Jesse contributed a lot to the forum, suppose he's versed in to his magazine entrepreneurship?
@Panna King - another one whose quality of posting has got better as the years progressed.
@ Paulh_85 - hewitt needs to get him back as he was literally an upgrade of him.
@Paulo Dybala  - seemed like a good poster but I never understood the various accounts.
@Pep Talk - I could be a real asset to this place. Fingers crossed he posts more next year.
@Perseus - I've been very impressed with all the posts and is another that will hopefully stick round. It's just a shame they support Brighton.
@RD - I miss his contributions in the FM section.
@Rab - shithead.
@Rafa Beneathus - funny bloke. I'm sure he will come back.
@RandoEFC- The total package in terms of enthusiasm, professionalism, posting quality etc.
@Relling - I like what I've seen in the German section.
@Rick - I always get the impression he's one of those people that could get glassed one weekend, be really pissed off about it all the week, and then the following Friday solve it with a pint as an apology. I think I respect him for it.
@roversgirl - Really happy to see her posting again as she was one of the reasons I kept coming back in the first place.
@Rucksackfranzose - I'm happy to see him getting nominated by people for MOTY as his contributions should not go unnoticed.
@Salford Kel - had absolutely no issues with any of his posts this year and long may it continue.
@SchalkeUK - legend.
@ScoRoss - I thought we were going to lose him as the year went to the lack of SPL posts but I'm glad we have not because he's a very good asset.
@shut up - always been a good poster. Hopefully they will be more active over the next twelve months.
@SirBalon - His passionate posts will always make him one of thebmost likeable people here. He runs the La Liga ship smoothly too.
@Smiley Culture - Has really come to life during the international periods. His person is great at times too.
@Spike - very good member. I enjoy his responses to people trying to get under his skin more than I should really.
@Stan- I still think he's absolutely mad for typing out all the fixtures. This place would really struggle without him.
@StefBWFC - Happy to see Stef posting regularly again throughout the course of the year. Funny, intelligent members is what the EFL section thrives on.
@Storts - The fact that he runs another forum yet still donates and regularly contributes here with high quality posts he says a lot about him as a person.
@Takyon - Hopefully we will see a return in 2019 due to previous impact.
@The Artful Dodger - Another one whose character helps this place tick over and the general qualofybof his posts are of a high standard. I hope he does not feel undervalued.
@The Käiser- from what I've seen in the German section has been good.
@The Liquidator - I like him and I think his contributions have been undervalued. I do not understand why he only posts in one thread from now on though.
@The Rebel CRS - A very good poster. Always has been. Always will be. I imagine the plastic will start posting more in the EFL section when Blackburn Make a playoff push.
@tlr - I was very happy to see the return earlier this year. Hopefully they'll stick around more next year.
@Toinho - Funny bloke. The Blue is Lube comment will be around for years.
@True Blue   - One of the many very good Chelsea fans that will keep this place ticking over for years to come.

@Tommy - Like everybody else, I preferred Tsubusa.
@UNORTHODOX - Another Liverpool fan who I hope to see become as active as they once were given how the side is improving.
@Viva la FCB - Another member who I'm happy to see get MOTY shouts because there overall contribution is very good.
@YNWA - I'm happy to see them get involved in patches over the course of the last year, and I hope to see more of them next year.

I'm so confused. Why did I just receive a notification telling me I was tagged in a member opinions post from last year in the spanish speakers only thread?xD

6 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I'm so confused. Why did I just receive a notification say to tell me I was tagged in a member opinions post from march last year in the spanish speakers only thread? xD

Oh lol, i just looked to paste the list that was halfway done somewhere in an old post because i wasn't gonna finish it today and because if you paste it in a notepad for example the @ don't work anymore but forgot about that. xD

It's better if you delete that quote also so as to not tag everyone again. xD

2 hours ago, Blue said:

The funniest part of it all is that Berserker just copy and pasted @The Palace Fan's post in the Members Opinion thread and changed some of the descriptions xD

No you cuntmuppet, i copied the post just so i could avoid tagging everybody as that shit takes a lot of time, and as i mentioned i was only halfway through the list when i pasted the list here momentarily to avoid having to write all that again just in case.

• 3 months later...

Probably but some kind of abusive post in here at some point (sorry Brian!), but last week started to learn Spanish. Watched a few videos on YouTube and using an app called Duolingo that was recommended to me by someone at work. 

Anyone who has learned a language, how long does it tend to take to become semi-fluent at it? 

12 minutes ago, Rafa Beneathus said:

Probably but some kind of abusive post in here at some point (sorry Brian!), but last week started to learn Spanish. Watched a few videos on YouTube and using an app called Duolingo that was recommended to me by someone at work. 

Anyone who has learned a language, how long does it tend to take to become semi-fluent at it? 

I'd say at least 3 years if you use it frequently, apart from Duolingo i'd recommend watching movies/series with Spanish subs and English voices or viceversa. Due to being here for so long my grammar has gotten tons better, i'd say my grammar is 8,5/10 whilst my accent and understanding of accents is around  6,5/10 due to not living in an Anglo country and thus not talking to people in said language in an everyday basis.

Ask anything you want on here, me and Chris won't mind helping you out for sure.

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I'd say at least 3 years if you use it frequently, apart from Duolingo i'd recommend watching movies/series with Spanish subs and English voices or viceversa. Due to being here for so long my grammar has gotten tons better, i'd say my grammar is 8,5/10 whilst my accent and understanding of accents is around  6,5/10 due to not living in an Anglo country and thus not talking to people in said language in an everyday basis.

Ask anything you want on here, me and Chris won't mind helping you out for sure.

Cheers mate.

But aye I can imagine through reading and doing the little quizzes and games etc on there you can only get so good - you need to be listening and actually speaking to become fluent.

Will keep you updated anyways and defo ask advice on where to go next etc. Still early days.

On 17/03/2019 at 23:39, Rafa Beneathus said:

Why the interest mate? I think I remember you saying you were looking to move to Spain?

I did a degree in Spanish and French. I came out of that degree, (believe it or not) with not the level in both languages that you'd expect, this is despite having passed advanced exams in the two languages. I was well off the levels I should have had which is down to a mixture of factors that of which I won't bore you lot with on here. I then stupidly spent basically two years without using both languages, until I moved to Spain. Since then my Spanish has improved immensely, I'm not fluent but I can comfortably have conversations with people and more than get by. My French? Basically nonexistent now except I still have the capacity to understand a lot of it either speaking or reading, apart from that I've lost almost all of it but that's now five years since I last did anything with it.

My best piece of advice is to master the basics. Personally, I enjoying studying Spanish, it's something I happily do in my free time. One of my mistakes though which (I've come to realize only recently) is that in the past I'd study a grammar point, get to the point where I understood it and I'd put it into action a bit and that was it. I still find myself to this day however revisiting grammar that I should know by now. My advice is that when you learn a language, don't just understand a grammar point, master the fuck out of it and then maintain constant practice with it. Grammar is the foundation of everything.

On 18/03/2019 at 00:01, Berserker said:

Could you tell me more about how you learned English mate? I'm interested in the story...

Just now, carefreeluke said:

Could you tell me more about how you learned English mate? I'm interested in the story...

Well first off my mum taught me a little since child and i also went to bilingual schools for the most part and i was quite good at it as well as with the other subjects. In one of the schools we even got an English teacher that was actually English for a while, she was a lovely woman in her 60s i'd say, think she was from London and i got along extremely well with her, can't remember if it was only for a few months or a year or two but she suddenly left, don't know if she went back to the UK or if the poor woman passed away as i'm not sure but i think i had heard something. And then years later maybe i played a few online games with Anglo folks then i joined some football forums for a while and lastly ended up in TFF as you know and having been here/there for 9 years now in a regular basis i got to practice a lot and @The Rebel CRS helped as well as we would often talk in both languages so we both got better at the other's mother tongue. That's basically it mate.

30 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

Why the interest mate? I think I remember you saying you were looking to move to Spain?

I did a degree in Spanish and French. I came out of that degree, (believe it or not) with not the level in both languages that you'd expect, this is despite having passed advanced exams in the two languages. I was well off the levels I should have had which is down to a mixture of factors that of which I won't bore you lot with on here. I then stupidly spent basically two years without using both languages, until I moved to Spain. Since then my Spanish has improved immensely, I'm not fluent but I can comfortably have conversations with people and more than get by. My French? Basically nonexistent now except I still have the capacity to understand a lot of it either speaking or reading, apart from that I've lost almost all of it but that's now five years since I last did anything with it.

My best piece of advice is to master the basics. Personally, I enjoying studying Spanish, it's something I happily do in my free time. One of my mistakes though which (I've come to realize only recently) is that in the past I'd study a grammar point, get to the point where I understood it and I'd put it into action a bit and that was it. I still find myself to this day however revisiting grammar that I should know by now. My advice is that when you learn a language, don't just understand a grammar point, master the fuck out of it and then maintain constant practice with it. Grammar is the foundation of everything.

Cheers for the advice mate, interest that you pretty much have non existent French now.

Yeah mate preciously I was in a middle on what to do with my life and was considering moving to Spain. I now have a decent job and happy living in Newcastle, i want to have something to focus on rather than smoking weed and wasting my money. I go to the gym often but thought that doing something productive like this would be good, the thought of going to a different country and speaking the lingo is class. There’s a Brazilian gadgie at work speaks something like 7 languages, crazy.

Archived