• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jack Robinson Signs for Nottingham Forest

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

Signing number six for Forest. They're not messing around this window. Another big loss for QPR this window, albeit he's never lived up to his original potential he's a regular name for them that will need replacing.

they've done this for a few seasons now and banked on promotion to cover the financial outlay. hasn't worked and I'm not sure how they haven't got an ban through FFP rules yet.

55 minutes ago, Stan said:

they've done this for a few seasons now and banked on promotion to cover the financial outlay. hasn't worked and I'm not sure how they haven't got an ban through FFP rules yet.

You'd think this time round that they will get done if they don't get promoted. Didn't they just break their transfer record with one of their first signings?

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

You'd think this time round that they will get done if they don't get promoted. Didn't they just break their transfer record with one of their first signings?

yeah you'd think so. Doesn't surprise me though that they've got an owner who's been tried/charged (?) for corruption before in Greece.

On 01/07/2018 at 18:36, Stan said:

Costel Pantillimon has just signed too. He won't be on peanuts for this level. I'd be slightly concerned if I was Forest fan that they're seemingly gambling everything on promotion.

Archived