The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2018/19 Chat

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I've just noticed that Eintracht Braunschweig were relegated last season - what happened to them?

They got relegated. 

• 3 weeks later...

At this time, it would appear that Koln and HSV have not really lost any players, so odds are good they come back up.  Kiel lost their goalscorer, so not sure if the promotion dream will continue for the new boys.

• 2 weeks later...

So excited for this. Not only are HSV expected to actually win some games this season (lol), but I can’t wait to see what Titz does with a full preseason of preparation. Our preseason went very well, we actually have a defent and balanced winger stable for the first time during my time as a HSV fan, and I’m very excited to see how the youngest side in the 2. BuLi fares in our rebuilding bid. The hours until this game will absolutely drag, no doubt.

• Subscriber

So, anyone's watching?... 

Jae-sung Lee is such a good player for Kiel, still can't believe they managed to sign him!

HSV wasting too many chances there, Narey in particular.

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hamburg just love fighting for relegation. 

Clearly.

I think we’ll be okay though. Narey didn’t work as a lone striker, and we clearly, desperately need a top noice CB to pair with young RvD. Bates just not up to par yet. Man the fuck up and buy Bikakcic, Becker.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

From what I gathered, Koln taking Anfang from Kiel and subsequently Drexler, via Denmark, was going to have a massive negative effect on Kiel and they'd struggle to replicate the highs of last season. Turns out, that might not be the case.

They lost Czichos too, who just scored for Köln on his debut as well. 

Köln lead 2-0 so far, good second half.

Wow, 2nd div starts already, it still seems too early for me (it is like 40C outside!).  Do you now no why Arp is playing Reserves?  I thought he would have a big year, picked him on my kicker interactive team.

HSV lose the first North Derby and I mean really first, dont think they have ever played each other before? I guess HSV did lose more players than I thought, Koln on the other hand still kept key players like Timo Horn and Jonas Hector.   Monday night football too, is that new this season?

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, binder said:

Wow, 2nd div starts already, it still seems too early for me (it is like 40C outside!).  Do you now no why Arp is playing Reserves?  I thought he would have a big year, picked him on my kicker interactive team.

HSV lose the first North Derby and I mean really first, dont think they have ever played each other before? I guess HSV did lose more players than I thought, Koln on the other hand still kept key players like Timo Horn and Jonas Hector.   Monday night football too, is that new this season?

Monday matches have been there in the 2. Liga since early 90s.

As for Arp, I was also surprised to see him in the reserves. Granted, he was barely even noticeable in their 0:4 loss against our U23 team either, so maybe just not really match fit yet.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived