talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2018/19 Chat

football forum

11 hours ago, Tommy said:

Well, I know that he was born in the most beautiful city known to man. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Used to be a very solid 3. and 2. Liga defender both for Heidenheim and Dresden until the recent dip in form which was probably at least partially linked with him falling out with people within the club. Robust, quite fast, good going forward, decent technique. 

Thanks. Have Norwich, Farke and our German players gained much attention in Germany? I'm going not unless we are promoted.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Marc said:

Thanks. Have Norwich, Farke and our German players gained much attention in Germany? I'm going not unless we are promoted.

You read about them from time to time, but nothing extraordinary. 

• Administrator

Wow. Just caught up with the Paderborn vs Koln score

Koln were 2-0 up and then let their lead slip conceding 3 goals in the final 10 minutes. And lost Kainz after he got booked twice.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

DFL decided to establish VAR in the 2.Buli next season. I'm not too enthusiastic, since the way VAR in the Bui  is handled so far didn't convince me it's worth to be introduced to the lower tiers.

This is very bad news. As you said. It''s not even working properly in the Bundesliga and I think it's just annoying and takes so much away from the game.

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

DFL decided to establish VAR in the 2.Buli next season. I'm not too enthusiastic, since the way VAR in the Bui  is handled so far didn't convince me it's worth to be introduced to the lower tiers.

43 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

This is very bad news. As you said. It''s not even working properly in the Bundesliga and I think it's just annoying and takes so much away from the game.

Agree with you both. I came across a good two-part read on the same topic yesterday, maybe you'll find it interesting as well. Good argument regarding implementation of VAR.

https://90plusdrei.blogspot.com/2019/03/der-video-wahnsinn-part-i-jede-woche.html

https://90plusdrei.blogspot.com/2019/03/der-video-wahnsinn-part-ii-zahlen-lugen.html

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, nudge said:

Welcome to the forum, Vladimir :)

Wow, that's quite an in-depth analysis you've got there. Must have put a lot of effort into that...  Thanks for sharing. Are you publishing those reports regularly?

Someone banned him for Spamming

germany-2.png

28. Spieltag

Thursday, April 4, 2019
Greuther Furth vs Dynamo Dresden

Friday, April 5, 2019
Arminia Bielefeld vs Erzgebirge Aue
Jahn Regensburg vs Bochum

Saturday, April 6, 2019
Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli
MSV Duisburg vs Ingolstadt
Sandhausen vs Paderborn