• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2018/19 Chat

football forum

• Subscriber

“Was zur Hölle?”  xD

Hoffenheim: German police investigate drone use during training

1 hour ago | European Football

The use of a drone during Hoffenheim's last training session before a league game is being investigated by police.

A drone was flown above the training pitch several times on Tuesday as the players prepared for Wednesday's German Bundesliga match against Werder Bremen.

"The suspected pilot was located," said Hoffenheim, but no details were given about why the drone was being used.

A club spokesman added: "The case was handed over to the police who have already launched an investigation."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46624681

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Faithcore said:

I probably overlooked it or actually no one has posted the big news yet?

Anyway. Duisburg has loaned Felix Wiedwald from Eintracht Frankfurt until the end of the season.

Welcome back, Wiedwall! :x

You're welcome.

Should have joined Duisburg directly instead of going to Frankfurt in the first place... Hope he finds his way back; definitely a good keeper and will shine in the Zweite Liga as long as he's given trust and builds his confidence back up again. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

5 Minutes to go until Zweite Liga kicks off with Bochum VS Duisburg.

This is the classic Ruhrpottderby you might have heard of.

Absolutely pumped for it!

• Subscriber

Der Termin unter der Woche soll vor allem die Vermarktung fördern. Die Deutsche Fußball Liga (DFL) will eine Konkurrenzsituation mit der Bundesliga - so wäre es an einem Wochenende gewesen - vermeiden und hat daher eine englische Woche angesetzt. 

You're welcome.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Der Termin unter der Woche soll vor allem die Vermarktung fördern. Die Deutsche Fußball Liga (DFL) will eine Konkurrenzsituation mit der Bundesliga - so wäre es an einem Wochenende gewesen - vermeiden und hat daher eine englische Woche angesetzt. 

You're welcome.

What a great idea...

• Subscriber
Just now, Faithcore said:

I thought that was your idea.

What would you have watched instead?  24 hours of Phnom Penh?

24 hours of "the Christmas break is over, let's get back to work" t2328.gif

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Duisburg almost fucked a 3-0 lead up :D

The end of the match probably cost me a few years of my life.

But still. The first goal of Darmstadt came totally out of nowhere and then you simply noticed how much pressure has weighed on the team today.

Before that it was a really good game. The coach made some really good changes and especially Havard Nielsen seems to be an extremely important addition for our team.

17 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

The end of the match probably cost me a few years of my life.

But still. The first goal of Darmstadt came totally out of nowhere and then you simply noticed how much pressure has weighed on the team today.

Before that it was a really good game. The coach made some really good changes and especially Havard Nielsen seems to be an extremely important addition for our team.

I was rooting for you! Shame Jörg Dahlmann commenated your match in the Konferenz. The most insufferable commentator there is. Glad you guys saw it through, and yea, you could see that you are still fragile after that first half of the season. But things are looking better already, and I'm glad that Nielsen could contribute. Never really got a foot in the door at Fortuna, unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I was rooting for you! Shame Jörg Dahlmann commenated your match in the Konferenz. The most insufferable commentator there is. Glad you guys saw it through, and yea, you could see that you are still fragile after that first half of the season. But things are looking better already, and I'm glad that Nielsen could contribute. Never really got a foot in the door at Fortuna, unfortunately. 

Dahlmann is indeed a disgrace.

As Lieberknecht already worked with Nielsen I had a good feeling about the whole thing but so far he surpasses my expectations. Seems to be a very likeable player. On and off the pitch.

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

Do you know anything about Phil Heise, left back that we've signed from DrysdeN?

Well, I know that he was born in the most beautiful city known to man. 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Marc said:

Do you know anything about Phil Heise, left back that we've signed from DrysdeN?

Used to be a very solid 3. and 2. Liga defender both for Heidenheim and Dresden until the recent dip in form which was probably at least partially linked with him falling out with people within the club. Robust, quite fast, good going forward, decent technique. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived