talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga - 2018/19 Chat

football forum

Massive game today for Koln and HSV as Union Berlin (again) drop points. 

HSV play tomorrow against a relegation battling Magdeburg, and Koln play on Wednesday against @Faithcore and Duisburg. If both teams are to get all 3 points, the promotion race is probably done.  

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nudge said:

I'm sorry for Lars and MSV but this is lovely :D 

What a shit result - especially when you are at home, and you know that 3 points basically puts enough space between you and 3rd. 

germany-2.png

29. Spieltag

Wednesday, April 10
MSV Duisburg vs Koln

Friday, April 12
Union Berlin vs Jahn Regensburg
Erzgebirge Aue vs Heidenheim

Saturday, April 13
Sandhausen vs Dynamo Dresden
Magdeburg vs Darmstadt
Paderborn vs MSV Duisburg

Sunday, April 14
Bochum vs Greuther Furth
Ingolstadt vs Holstein Kiel
St. Pauli vs Arminia Bielefeld

Monday, April 15
Koln vs HSV

image.png.a967db37825815c9fee090965e9c0095.png

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Tommy said:

St. Pauli sacked coach Kauczinsky and director of sports Stöver, and appointed Jos Luhukay as their new coach. 

https://www.transfermarkt.de/st-pauli-entlasst-trainer-kauczinski-und-sportdirektor-stover-ndash-luhukay-ubernimmt/view/news/333459

Now that's a name I haven't heard in quite a while! 

Andreas Rettig takes over as sports director.

50 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Duisburg equalised after being 2-4 down, wtf? Wished I'd seen it. They played Köln twice now and won 4 points off these encounters. Congrats, @Faithcore. Perhaps there's still a chance of you staying in this league?

Crazy, crazy match. 

Still can't believe it. Never would have expected such a match. Our boys never gave up. It's still quite unrealistic that we stay up but if we keep up that spirit? Who knows.

So apparently there was a situation during the match. And that situation is according to Rheinische Post that Markus Anfang's father suffered a heart attack in the stadium: 

https://rp-online.de/sport/fussball/msv/1-fc-koeln-notfall-im-umfeld-von-markus-anfang-nur-unentschieden-beim-msv-duisburg_aid-38029779?fbclid=IwAR3C5OU1k8jdiTXvXU8TuWT_twKRPQ-Oi3PgeUic3dekHpk6aauVwTB7w_I

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

So apparently there was a situation during the match. And that situation is according to Rheinische Post that Markus Anfang's father suffered a heart attack in the stadium: 

https://rp-online.de/sport/fussball/msv/1-fc-koeln-notfall-im-umfeld-von-markus-anfang-nur-unentschieden-beim-msv-duisburg_aid-38029779?fbclid=IwAR3C5OU1k8jdiTXvXU8TuWT_twKRPQ-Oi3PgeUic3dekHpk6aauVwTB7w_I

I'm illiterate in German. Is his father okay? 

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Tommy said:

This is awful, hope he makes a full recovery...

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Eco said:

I'm illiterate in German. Is his father okay? 

It's just media reports at this point as no official confirmation or any details have been released by the club; apparently his father had suffered a heart attack, had to be reanimated and was brought into the hospital. Post-match press conference was cancelled and there were no interviews given. 

• Subscriber

Would like to watch this tonight if I have time.

Come on Köln! Kainz to score twice ^_^ HSV are missing a few important players; I think Holtby, Hunt, Lasogga are all out. 

20 minutes ago, nudge said:

Would like to watch this tonight if I have time.

Come on Köln! Kainz to score twice ^_^ HSV are missing a few important players; I think Holtby, Hunt, Lasogga are all out. 

Two Things - 

1.) I cannot stand Koln, so I always hope they lose. 

2.) I can't help but like HSV. I used to play with them on FM, and Fifa all the time. Really hate not having them in the Bundesliga. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Two Things - 

1.) I cannot stand Koln, so I always hope they lose. 

2.) I can't help but like HSV. I used to play with them on FM, and Fifa all the time. Really hate not having them in the Bundesliga. 

I have a soft spot for Köln, both for the city and the club. Brilliant fans, great atmosphere. Hope they'll be back next season.

HSV is just HSV. All rivalry aside, they're a Traditionsklub and I'd gladly have them back now that they went down at last. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived