talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid CF Discussion

football forum

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

The great Puskas. A professional footballer couldn’t look like him these days and yet, what a footballer!

yeah.  he's the reason why i got into Madrid.     Back in my elementary days, 1988 something, my cousin introduced me to football.   A filipino who loves football is unique at that time haha.   my cousin had a spaniard friend,( my cousin is a vet and the dog of that spaniard is one his patients )  he gave me two books, one about general history of football.    there i learned about dennis law, beckenbauer, bobby moore and more.   The other book was about madrid and it featured puskas.  it was full of pictures of him and the thing that fascinated me most is his hair style coz we had the same hair style and him playing football without messing up his hairdo piqued my interest in him.   my cousin and that spaniard friend of his then told me about the history of madrid and their great players and of course puskas ......

the photo that got stuck in my head is something like this ... but he was wearing the white of madrid with his hairdo all set and a facking brass band in the back ground.    like a mafia boss .......

Image result for puskas

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Paulo Dybala said:

There are some club colour schemes where you can't do much with their kits without going all radical like Nike have done with Barça in some editions during recent years. But Real Madrid must be a nightmare for any sports brand trying to convince the club's fans to invest in the new season's strip... That picture for example... Which father is going to be crazy enough to fork out the obligatory £70+ for their kid?

So little changes which tends to be the colour toning of the Adidas stripes and maybe the collar.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, El_Loco said:

I´ve just seen on Twitter, a video of Marcelo´s son showing some ability. The funny thing is he passed to everyone except to Keylor. xD

Why would anyone play ball with a Costa Rican?  :what:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:x Random video but such a beauty. Guti doesnt get the credit he deserves, very underrated if you ask me. Down 2-0 vs sevilla (2010) until guti comes in and bosses the midfield has to be my fav guti performance

I think Guti does get the credit. Everyone that knows him, knows what he was capable of and that he was also a lazier more tempermental version of Ozil. Haha, good player really, maybe if he wasn't a brat he'd have had a greater career.

7 hours ago, Spike said:

I think Guti does get the credit. Everyone that knows him, knows what he was capable of and that he was also a lazier more tempermental version of Ozil. Haha, good player really, maybe if he wasn't a brat he'd have had a greater career.

Nobody has ever said Guti didn't have talent... Guti's problem wasn't in the natural talent stakes, his issue was consistency and we're talking a major case of a lack of that in Guti's case.  The moments were sparse, but when they arrived every times the planets were aligned in the correct place at the perfect moment, he would come out with sublime moments.  It shows in his international career where at Spain's youth levels in total played only 12 times and for the full Spain national team one more with 13 caps.  There was no way to rely on him as you didn't know what you were going to get.

But he wasn't lazier than Özil though, nobody is lazier than Mesut.

Guti was a brat... Always enjoying the nightlife, rock concerts and cocktail parties on yachts.

7 hours ago, Spike said:

big ol Casemiro admits to not having 'Barca DNA' - hilarious

Remembering Barça on the days leading up to saving part of their hilarious season is comical. Concentrate Moon Face on what's before you, because the moon could get infected and turn into the size of Jupiter.

10 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Ay Antonio. Regardless of what Real Madrid and Ronaldo do, Barcelona and Messi are still better.

You know what's comical, your signature. Scoring the winning goal @ the bernabeu was the saving part of that season or maybe winning la Copa del Rey? The same season Real Madrid won la liga and the CL, small time mentality and VERY COMICAL you still got it. Don't be all sour brother

35f4fb86b904bc4d380a50abb9733dca-27248-1

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, bozziovai said:

no neymar !!    must be might mouse mbappe.

In Real Madrid's official statement they said they won't be going for any PSG players.  For me you'll be signing Eden Hazard by the sounds of it.

5 hours ago, SirBalon said:

In Real Madrid's official statement they said they won't be going for any PSG players.  For me you'll be signing Eden Hazard by the sounds of it.

Really? Because theres no reports indicating anything. The Laudrup quote already proven to be fake. 

i'm wishing Madrid to fail this season ....................   finish 5th in the league or even 6th.    Perez and his board of directors are scums.     Many will say that no player is bigger than the club, but we've seen it time and time again that Madrid doesn't take care of their player's legacy or contribution.    i know i still haven't move on from the ronaldo transfer, but in retrospect, that man has gave them 4 UCL crowns in 5 years.  from 2012 up to the present Ronaldo has been the tournament's top scorer .. and in Madrid, they always claim the they have a special relationship with the UCL and the ungrateful fackers didn't even give a proper valuation of Ronaldo's output.     I don't know, they ( perez and co ) might feel that the Spanish players might get jealous if they give him ( cr7) the salary that he demands ( which he facking deserves ).

i hope Bale goes to United.    Marcelo will follow Ronaldo in Juventus.   Modric will also leave.      Now they have a problem on who to get to replace Ronaldo coz none of them targets are available, they're only hope is the unreliable Hazard.

so yeah, as a madrid fan .................  fail madrid fail for perez to regret his decision.

this season i'll be rooting for Atletico and Valencia .....

16 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

It's true. Don Perez is up there with Di Stefano when it comes to Real Madrid greats. He took the greatest football club and made it even greater. 

Winning la Liga is small time, KINGS OF EUROPE three times in a row is a feat that will never be accomplished. 

i don't think so.        Their 3-peat is solely down to Zidane and the players.    Perez has nothing to do with it.   Perez is a BUYER, while Zidane was a BUILDER.

Have you forgotten during the Galactico Era to how many managers Perez has fired just for the sake of it ??   That old geezer thinks that football is like a video game where you can buy the best players and you'll be Gods.     Yes, he's assembled the best of the best money can buy during those times, but what did the facker do ?? He fired Vicente Del Bosque, the man who stabilized the team and gave them much glory only to be replaced by the then-inexperience Carlos Queiroz.     A lot of managers come and go and we had Capello but after winning la liga he was fired too........   perez is a cunt, as simple as that.     He is not using all his effort for the sake of Madrid as a football club but for Madrid as his own business playground.

• Subscriber

I don't want to overstate the loss of Ronaldo, clearly this offers Real Madrid the opportunity to move into their next chapter and build a team that isn't built around him. 

How are they to do that if they aren't going to sign Neymar, Mbappe, Salah, Kane, Hazard or any other marquee name?

Are we about to see a new type of Real Madrid where Vazquez, Isco and Asensio (spellings might be AIDs there) are actually trusted with the responsibility of carrying them forward?

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I don't want to overstate the loss of Ronaldo, clearly this offers Real Madrid the opportunity to move into their next chapter and build a team that isn't built around him. 

How are they to do that if they aren't going to sign Neymar, Mbappe, Salah, Kane, Hazard or any other marquee name?

Are we about to see a new type of Real Madrid where Vazquez, Isco and Asensio (spellings might be AIDs there) are actually trusted with the responsibility of carrying them forward?

Perez can't accept that.   We have seen it in the past, he doesn't give shit to home grown talents.   Guti, Raul and Casillas were the only exception.