talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid CF Discussion

football forum

This Italian journalist I follow (I recommend him, he KNOWS stuff) says;

Sergio Ramos claims he doesn't know who invented the story about him wanting to go to China. Maybe he should direct himself to the president himself who the other day stated on Spanish national radio that this was infact what je had told the club.

No invention by journalists or speculation.

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Ramos doesn't miss a game for Spain does he?

Very few games missed even when injured. The same could be said of Piqué before he retired from international duty and yet he was called an a separatist even when many said that was bullshit. One thing that can't be aimed at Ramos is anything against his commitment to the national side.  

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Very few games missed even when injured. The same could be said of Piqué before he retired from international duty and yet he was called an a separatist even when many said that was bullshit. One thing that can't be aimed at Ramos is anything against his commitment to the national side.  

What was it Pique said to Arbeloa in 2011? We are going to win the league then we will win your king's cup?

10 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What was it Pique said to Arbeloa in 2011? We are going to win the league then we will win your king's cup?

You've mentioned that in the past... Piqué says many stupid things, hence why people accuse him of all sorts.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

So Real Madrid have Marcelo, Reguilon, Hernandez, and now Ferland for the LB spot? Ridiculous. Real is stockpiling and neglecting young players.

I have a feeling Marcelo is leaving. But the main question here is Reguilon Vs Ferland...  Reguilón was a revelation last season and done nothing wrong, quite the contrary. What I'm saying is that Reguilón could be tempted to leave if someone is smart and they'd be getting amazing potential.

On 16/06/2019 at 10:37, José said:

Last five years 

-25ME net spending for Real madrid 

- 325 ME net spending for Barcelona 

AND RM has the highest revenue. Those numbers + 3 CLs back to back, Don Perez es un genio!

They are finishing 3rd in their league though and the only reason they didn't finish lower is because sides like Valencia and Sevilla don't know what consistency means. That's embarrassing from their perspective.

Edited by The Rebel CRS

• Subscriber
On 15/06/2019 at 15:19, SirBalon said:

I have a feeling Marcelo is leaving. But the main question here is Reguilon Vs Ferland...  Reguilón was a revelation last season and done nothing wrong, quite the contrary. What I'm saying is that Reguilón could be tempted to leave if someone is smart and they'd be getting amazing potential.

Is he that highly thought of? I saw him a little last season and he looked good.

As @Spike said though, they have too many LB's. Surely at least 1 will be leaving.

3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Is he that highly thought of? I saw him a little last season and he looked good.

As @Spike said though, they have too many LB's. Surely at least 1 will be leaving.

Both Reguilón and Rodri from Atlético Madrid (especially the latter) got the main proportion of the plaudits where youth competing at the highest end are concerned. Then there was Barça's Riqui Puig who has been nominated for the Golden Boy Award (he won't win it but it's amazing he's been nominated considering he played 90% of his games in Spain's second division) are the main ones out of the young lot.

38 minutes ago, José said:

-325 ME net spending + Messi and zero CL finals in the last few years is pathetic. 

If that is pathetic consistently placing beneath Barcelona must be even more so. It is like you don't even think about the implications before posting. Seriously though, how many time have Real beaten Barcelona in the last five years? Twice?

And Real Madrid beat Barcelona exactly zero times on the way to those victories. Comparing a knock out competition where the two teams didn't even play eachother to the league is ridiculous. It's like saying that Porto is better than Manchester City because they won three titles in a row independent of what Man City was doing. Yes, congratulations to Real Madrid but it is absolutely bizarre to rub it in the face of a team they didn't even play.