talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid CF Discussion

football forum

2016 Atletico Madrid led by Diego's way better tactics than luis, came back and knocked barcelona out. 

2017  failed to score a single goal in the second versus Juventus.... the team that played Juventus in the final helped us realize that it wasnt Juventus being that good, barcelona just failed. 

2018- Dzeko, Rossi and Manolas is all that needs to be said. 

2019- Liverpool. 

Only zidane losing five European finals beats the above. But messi is never to be blamed like failing to score ONE single goal versus the rivals Brazil in WCQ after so many chances.... 

49 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Messi?

You’re having a laugh! xD

He is amongst the top five most important individuals in the history of the club. Now this IS an agenda, but one that only gets airtime with the Messi v Cristiano fanboy debatists.

Whats funny is the other day he complained about how Fati was a one hit wonder, yet it's exactly the player he asked for... from La Masia. Clear as day agenda. He only bases his opinions on the things he does or doesnt like.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills... I didn't complaint, I just felt that starting him was way overhyped... starting a youngster that scores like the hat trick here from RB or scoring your first senior goal for your team like mason G.... now that merits attention... not fati starting while having such a pathetic amount of shots on goal given the amount of possession..... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.4f5f93b7944d8f8a22e020cd77bb9f90.png

Real Madrid are planning to offload Bale and Colombia playmaker James Rodriguez, 28, to fund a move for Paris St-Germain's France international forward Kylian Mbappe, 20. (Calciomercato)

Meanwhile, RealMadrid president Florentino Perez plans to do everything in his power to secure Mbappe's transfer to the Bernabeu next summer. (AS)

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Harry said:

I was late to post it here because when I first saw the image floating around on social media I assumed it must have been a photoshop.

Even as a joke it's one of the stupidest moves ever seen due to the fact he has major issues in this respect all manufactured by himself. His only saving grace in all of this which has been mentioned by some senior journalists that follow Real Madrid inside out is that they state Gareth Bale is extremely dim, lacking practically any intelligence at all (there are various reasons as to this statement on his mental acumen) and that this should lighten any repercussions at the higher levels within the club as they are aware of how thick Bale is.

I'm just frustrated at Bale really. He's basically pissed away some of the best years of his career by clinging on at a club for which he's been surplus to requirements for a good few years.

He doesn't deserve the talent he's been gifted.

:o don fiorentino perez is about to sue the fuck out of the disturbing individuals who have been exposed by the release of the tapes.. I dont expect anyone to bring this up around here but  regardless of how much you dislike someone, plotting a scandal involving a child is sick minded and even go as far as suggesting that the cheaper option was to simple murder Perez. if it wasnt for the corrupt cop commissioner leaking the tape, the plot to keep perez from taking over iberdrola using espionage that included a "trusted" person of perez within the ACS group.. 

Spain's blackmailer cop scandal shakes business elite:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.es/20191124/spains-blackmailer-cop-scandal-shakes-business-elite/amp

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...