talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid CF Discussion

football forum

Will be a very different Real Madrid this season, they will rely more on possession than most previous RM teams. So far though, looking at the squad, it lacks directness & that has almost never been said about Real.

Edited by Devon Von Devon

• 2 weeks later...

madrid would be buying the latest fax machines and set them up in their office while the other would be sent to PSG.      If Uefa would rule that PSG has indeed breached the FFP Rules this coming friday, then Perez might get a heart attack from all the tension and anxiety if they'll be able to land mighty mouse Mbappe ..... or even oscar winning Neymar.

2 hours ago, bozziovai said:

madrid would be buying the latest fax machines and set them up in their office while the other would be sent to PSG.      If Uefa would rule that PSG has indeed breached the FFP Rules this coming friday, then Perez might get a heart attack from all the tension and anxiety if they'll be able to land mighty mouse Mbappe ..... or even oscar winning Neymar.

PSG aren't gonna get banned... It's their second time breaching FFP rules only that this time they've really ignored them completely and gone mental.  The thing is that that club has some of the game's biggest names and UEFA like most other insitutions are into selling something so as to get something in return.... They're not gonna ban them but keep an eye open for the next club that does break those rules and let's hope it's not a club with so many star names in their side.  The court battle will be entertaining to say the least.

and here it is ----

https://www.kickoff.com/news/88787/uefa-president-provides-update-paris-sai

but another point of interest in that interview is about VAR.     No VAR in the UCL knock out stages.   why ??   we've seen it to be effective during the world cup, although it delays the game and halts it's momentum, but it was useful to some degree nonetheless.

2 hours ago, bozziovai said:

and here it is ----

https://www.kickoff.com/news/88787/uefa-president-provides-update-paris-sai

but another point of interest in that interview is about VAR.     No VAR in the UCL knock out stages.   why ??   we've seen it to be effective during the world cup, although it delays the game and halts it's momentum, but it was useful to some degree nonetheless.

Talk about UEFA feeding the conspiracy with the belief on match fixing!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Gareth Bale in an interview with the Daily Mail has left this headline reverberating in the Madrid based sports pages this morning;

"Without Cristiano Ronaldo we are more of a team and the football is more enjoyable"

Bull shit he said that. 

43 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Here’s the actual quote...

0C3FA809-0104-4A44-9AE3-04F83FCB42D2.jpeg

Here’s more or leas what all the Madrid papers are headlining as a quote mate.

Have you read the whole article in the Daily Mail because I haven’t as of yet and I’m curious as to find out where they’ve got that from. 

D07DB933-9B5E-40F2-A34C-245FAF933E12.png

14 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Here’s more or leas what all the Madrid papers are headlining as a quote mate.

Have you read the whole article in the Daily Mail because I haven’t as of yet and I’m curious as to find out where they’ve got that from. 

D07DB933-9B5E-40F2-A34C-245FAF933E12.png

The fact that you think Phils bald head has it in him to read a Spanish quote is amazing

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

When Casemiro was asked yesterday after the match against Roma by a journalist;

"Do you feel Modrić is in a good position to win the next Ballon d'Or?"

Casemiro answers;

"Modrić? No, I wouldn't give it to Modrić, I'd give it to Cristiano! (Ronaldo)"

It looks like the guy that plays closest to Modrić (could say he's his partner on the field) during the whole year doesn't value him as highly as others have been. :ph34r:

I bet that's gone down like a dream in the Real Madrid dressing room and even more so than the man that thinks marketing all the time with Florentino Pérez.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Yeah I mentioned this the other day. He is a player of moments and not a player to rely on. 

He started off ok but is now very, very injury prone, shame really, he will never be another Ronaldo and I think he will miss him, a bit like Rooney & Ronaldo at Man United, once Ronaldo left United Rooney was never the same.  

1 minute ago, CaaC - John said:

He started off ok but is now very, very injury prone, shame really, he will never be another Ronaldo and I think he will miss him, a bit like Rooney & Ronaldo at Man United, once Ronaldo left United Rooney was never the same.  

How so? He arguably had his best ever season the year Ronaldo left? In fact, he'd been given more responsibility. 

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How so? He arguably had his best ever season the year Ronaldo left? In fact, he'd been given more responsibility. 

Just me as a United man, he may have had a good season when Ronaldo left but was never the same after that, there were too much contract issues with Rooney and I have always said that if Rooney was that great at the time then why didn't some big European clubs like Barca or Real come in with a mega-buck offers for him? I always thought that maybe Real would have put an offer in for Rooney to play with Ronaldo but that never materialized.

Anyway, Rooney is in the MLS now and by all accounts doing quite well, good luck to him. :D

MLS: Wayne Rooney, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Johnny Russell, Josef Martinez

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45961007

Wayne Rooney: DC United striker talks life in the USA, Everton and Mourinho

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46025040

Edited by CaaC - John

Daniel Carvajal

“Life has this curiosity of opinions being made on something outside someone’s sphere of comprehension, we all do it. But here’s the thing... Julen Lopetegui is the best coach I’ve had and he’s the best coach Real Madrid have had in a long time!”

On 06/11/2018 at 18:30, SirBalon said:

I hope they have better luck than Odriozola or better said, not be as stupid as to make the decision Odriozola made.

I'm sure there were a few at la Real that told him 'you're helping Real Sociedad with the transfer money!'. I suspect it happens more than we realise. Of course this is also the club that couldn't keep a future club captain from joining their (arguably weaker) DIRECT rivals.

Edited by Spike