Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Real Madrid CF Discussion

35 minutes ago, Harry said:

I was late to post it here because when I first saw the image floating around on social media I assumed it must have been a photoshop.

Even as a joke it's one of the stupidest moves ever seen due to the fact he has major issues in this respect all manufactured by himself. His only saving grace in all of this which has been mentioned by some senior journalists that follow Real Madrid inside out is that they state Gareth Bale is extremely dim, lacking practically any intelligence at all (there are various reasons as to this statement on his mental acumen) and that this should lighten any repercussions at the higher levels within the club as they are aware of how thick Bale is.

I'm just frustrated at Bale really. He's basically pissed away some of the best years of his career by clinging on at a club for which he's been surplus to requirements for a good few years.

He doesn't deserve the talent he's been gifted.

:o don fiorentino perez is about to sue the fuck out of the disturbing individuals who have been exposed by the release of the tapes.. I dont expect anyone to bring this up around here but  regardless of how much you dislike someone, plotting a scandal involving a child is sick minded and even go as far as suggesting that the cheaper option was to simple murder Perez. if it wasnt for the corrupt cop commissioner leaking the tape, the plot to keep perez from taking over iberdrola using espionage that included a "trusted" person of perez within the ACS group.. 

Spain's blackmailer cop scandal shakes business elite:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.es/20191124/spains-blackmailer-cop-scandal-shakes-business-elite/amp

The GOAT DON PEREZ!!!  Barcelona has the "best player of all time" and the highest bill wage, they still cant compare to Los Putos Blancos xD de Jong this Arthur that... more like Federico MF Valverde. 

@Carnivore Chris

Genuinely thought it was the copa del Rey. It’s actually the supercoppa 

13 hours ago, El Profesor said:

The man is a genious. 😂

who is that

1 hour ago, Spike said:

who is that

Bale during the Madrid match yesterday. xD At this point, he´s just doing this to annoy Madrid fans and I love the man for it. 

14 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Bale during the Madrid match yesterday. xD At this point, he´s just doing this to annoy Madrid fans and I love the man for it. 

why does he have a neckbeard?

Hazard seems to gain weight very easily.

They're not happy about it in Spain. 

Just got injured too. 

Real fans are going to give him hell 

I really hope things pick up for him.... What a waste it would be if going there has condemned him to being injured and stuck on the bench all the time.. 

Not had a great start has he.. 

On 12/09/2020 at 10:56, El Profesor said:

Hazard seems to gain weight very easily.

They're not happy about it in Spain.

He has always been thicker

• Upvote 1