talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid CF Discussion

football forum

• 3 weeks later...

This morning while having my Neapolitan breakfast and sifting through my Twitter. I cam upon this and almost scrolled past it  when I thought, HOLD ON A MINUTE! What a perfect way to prove statistics mean SFA without knowing about football.

The problem I have is that if Trump gets his way and the weather is confused with climate change or we end up with WWIII and the world finishes as we know it...

Aliens (who can be forgiven) would think something that’s very odd and almost a sin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Lost another friendly. Heard Navas kept it from being another embarrassment. Z

Yep. Made 2 very good saves to deny Alli and Son. That's about it though.

Hazard and Vinicius Jr were quite poor.

Vinicius selfish at times and shit crossing. Hazard not able to be as influential as everyone knows he can be.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.fddf84704e31af4dc8607a261d3af375.png

Real Madrid are lining up a £64m deadline-day deal for Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 24. (Mail)

Real will also sign France goalkeeper Alphonso Areola, 26, from Paris St-Germain on Monday, with 32-year-old Costa Rica keeper Keylor Navas moving the other way. (Mirror)

18 hours ago, Cicero said:

Sergio Ramos documentary trailer has come out. 

Essentially an hour long segment of his family and close friends trying to convince us he’s not a cunt. 

Not making this up. 

Hasn't managed to convince anyone I'm afraid. He is possibly the most superficial person off the field I've known about. Because even people like Gerard Piqué is meant to be a really humble guy off the field and Diego Costa for example (a great reference in this argument) is absolutely nothing like his persona on the field of play... The total opposite infact.

On 17/07/2019 at 01:07, SirBalon said:

This morning while having my Neapolitan breakfast and sifting through my Twitter. I cam upon this and almost scrolled past it  when I thought, HOLD ON A MINUTE! What a perfect way to prove statistics mean SFA without knowing about football.

The problem I have is that if Trump gets his way and the weather is confused with climate change or we end up with WWIII and the world finishes as we know it...

Aliens (who can be forgiven) would think something that’s very odd and almost a sin.

People give Bale a lot of shit he deserves but rarely do they admit he scored a handful of Real Madrid's most important goals of all time. The goals he scored were the winners of two of their UCL triumphs, and one of them may be the best goals scored by a Madrid player ever. Not bad for a player that is absolutely despised.

Also what the turd is a Neapolitan breakfast? Is that three scoops of ice cream served with a side of pizza?

• Subscriber

Any more about this floating around in the Spanish press @SirBalon or any truth in it?...or is just the normal Sun bullshit :coffee:

Quote.thumb.png.9435453f78b16a4c12a71144adf06084.png

Fuming Real Madrid fans have called for Zinedine Zidane to be sacked as Real Madrid boss after Paris St-Germain thrashed his side in the Champions League. (Sun)

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

9_9 the media is just as bad the posters here

9_9The media like the bullshit Sun Teso were hailing Zidane as the next messiah when he won the UEFA Championship Cup 3 years on the trot, now he is just plain Zidane and nothing else, I have always liked the guy. 

Edited by CaaC (John)

47 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Any more about this floating around in the Spanish press @SirBalon or any truth in it?...or is just the normal Sun bullshit :coffee:

Quote.thumb.png.9435453f78b16a4c12a71144adf06084.png

Fuming Real Madrid fans have called for Zinedine Zidane to be sacked as Real Madrid boss after Paris St-Germain thrashed his side in the Champions League. (Sun)

It's nothing new although sentiments and emotions are running high this morning amongst the Real Madrid fans. Many of them feel that issues weren't addressed when the new coach was selected and I would say that Florentino Pérez will be quite nervous as things could soon turn against him.

16 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Love the fans calling in and shitting on their teams. Something similar happened for City on the weekend?

Bellends.

I think in Real Madrid's case it's carrying over from last season which was an absolute disaster... Not only did they not win anything or even look like they were even competing for anything... The summer transfer window didn't address any of the issues and the re-appointment of Zidane was very superficial with no thought. The truth is that Florentino Pérez didn't actually want to bring Zidane back and folded over to player pressure in the dressing room.

On 19/09/2019 at 02:48, Teso dos Bichos said:

9_9 the media is just as bad the posters here... so anti zidane although valverde doesn't come close to him and keeps getting s free pass from everyone but teso

I’ve literally said Valverde should be sacked the moment they lost to Liverpool. 

Take your agenda elsewhere 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

@Teso dos Bichos is clueless. 

I can't think of anyone giving Valverde a free pass.

He should of been sacked....nvm  HE SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN APPOINTED, matter of fact. The doubters can search for it, but I was the only one that said valverde was going to fall short of expectations.  The club use to be ran by the barcelona/DNA mentality but Barto and his self interest have taken over. No way in hell an elite coach would put up with the transfer mentality and being blamed for the board's mistakes. 

The last four years of the CL and how it ended each time should be enough to get rid of barto if you ask me but Barcelona and messi dont get the criticism they deserve. 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

He should of been sacked....nvm  HE SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN APPOINTED, matter of fact. The doubters can search for it, but I was the only one that said valverde was going to fall short of expectations.

You said it though because you don't like Barcelona, not because you actually properly think that.

11 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

He should of been sacked....nvm  HE SHOULD OF NEVER BEEN APPOINTED, matter of fact. The doubters can search for it, but I was the only one that said valverde was going to fall short of expectations.  The club use to be ran by the barcelona/DNA mentality but Barto and his self interest have taken over. No way in hell an elite coach would put up with the transfer mentality and being blamed for the board's mistakes. 

The last four years of the CL and how it ended each time should be enough to get rid of barto if you ask me but Barcelona and messi dont get the criticism they deserve. 

Messi?

You’re having a laugh! xD

He is amongst the top five most important individuals in the history of the club. Now this IS an agenda, but one that only gets airtime with the Messi v Cristiano fanboy debatists.

22 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

You're clueless. 

Valverde was an odd appointment, and one that really has proven to set Barcelona back for YEARS. 

But to put any of the blame on Messi is absurd. If you think one player in an entire, proud organization such as Barcelona, is the reason for a loss, than you are insane. I know you thoroughly enjoy stiring the pot and saying ludicris (and often incorrect) statements, and following up by talking to yourself in the 3rd person (Which only Douchebags do, mind you). Just proves that this isn't about, or Barcelona. It's about trying to prove to people, and maybe even yourself, that how marvelous and wonderful you think CR7 is. And don't get me wrong, I'm a major fan of CR7 (much more than Messi), but you're clueless if you think Messi was the culprit in Barcelona's collapse last year in the CL.