talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

I rarely watch football, for the very reasons i am seeing during this world cup. 

I really do not understand why players that are so highly paid, cannot simply play the game to the high levels of professionalism that they are paid to do.  If they was to do this kind of stuff in an other job, they would be sacked & find it very hard to get another job. 

If you want to fight then join ufc or wwe or boxing. 

Prove to the world that you are worth the money by playing FOOTBALL. 

You are all privellaged. Look back on your history to see what the 1966 world cup teams had to do to make ends meet. 

Stop the crap & play the game. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you rarely watch football why are you are on a football forum?  

Also welcome the forum I'm sure you'll be popular

People cheat in other sports as well not just football. I think it has to be taken in context. If a player gets fouled in the box and doesnt go.down he won't get a penalty. Also if the other team are prepared to cheat then you kind of have to to even it out. I wish it didn't happen  but unfortunately it does

The following sports have cheating and bad sportsmanship taking place in them, all of which are readily available as examples in the media.....

Golf

Cricket

Rugby Union

Rugby League

Cycling

NFL

NBA

MLB

Boxing

Athletics

Darts

F1

Ice Hockey

And the rest. But please, do continue the holier than thou act when it comes to football.

Archived