talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Quarter-Final - Saturday 7th July - Sweden 0-2 England

football forum

8 minutes ago, Batard said:

What exactly does Dele Alli offer for England? 

He’s mostly someone to complain about, incredibly unfortunate because he could be so good for England but it just doesn’t click. I think you can say that about Sterling and Lingard too - although Lingard did score that nice goal.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn't start that well but after the goal I thought we were great. Sweden don't seem to have any ideas. Dele Alli once again with a nothing/terrible performance for England though.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Fucking hell Sterling, how are you still so bad at one on ones?

He doesn't have a good player to pass it too apart from Kane who cant keep up with him  ..when he breaks at City he has Sane, Aguero, De Bruyne, Jesus queuing up, in this game he's got crap players like Lingard, no wonder he's going it alone carrying the team on his back :|

Not gonna call Sterling shite because he's clearly a good player but I don't think he will ever learn how to compose himself in 1 on 1 situations, it seems like he misses multiple chances like that for both England and Man City every time I see him play.

4 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

😂😂😂 you trolling, he’s gash it’s obvious pace kills them. Rashford has us 3 up if he’s on.

Rashford couldn't hit the side of a bus! xD   ...Vardy should be playing

Sweden are playing gash, today. 

England doing their job well. Pressuring them and closing down the spaces.

Unless Sweden changes drastically, I think that's game over.

His problem is that when he blew the one on one he then should have picked out someone to pass to instead of keeping it and trying to get the goal the second time, he turned into bodies rather then getting the ball into the space his movement created.. 

We have been slow at getting the ball in the box when we have the chance as well... we seem to hold the play up and just pass it back and forth rather than getting it into the box quickly.. 

• The title was changed to Quarter-Final - Saturday 7th July - Sweden 0-2 England
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived