4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Despite of what you might think, it's not coming home :ph34r:

I’m Sure their chartered flight will be quite prompt after the Sweden match 

9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Despite of what you might think, it's not coming home :ph34r:

You've just ruined my life :(

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

I don't think it matters. Nothing will take away tonight. The whole coming home thing just adds to the intense bond to the fellow pub goer. 

Football is not entirely about winning the actual trophy. 

Sssh! We're meant to say this if we don't win it! 

28 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

England are one of most bitterly hated countries there is and some will really struggle coping if we keep progressing, thats a win.

Nope, it's not that at all. You're not hated, it's just that you lot hate a lot. Like, most of Germany was so happy for you that you are doing well at the World Cup, and then Germany got kicked out and the English press was so enthusiastic about it. Like come on man, really? Is little brother still so jealous of big brother? We're still proud of you if you achieve something, even if you cheated a little bit in 66. But man, a quarter final? You can do it. Step by step. It's not hard. 

That's why you're also leaving the EU. You are the weird kid at school that is so proud of himself yet isolates himself from others so that the other kids think you're weird as fuck. 

Croatia are an obstacle. All due respect to Sweden but I don't think they'll be able to last and I can see them being drained in the next game. Great run, but England should beat them. On the other hand, Croatia have actual quality in their team. Even if I don't particularly rate their attacking work ethic, you can't rule them out so easily with that quality. Russia shouldn't be underestimated either.

47 minutes ago, Blue said:

Croatia are an obstacle. All due respect to Sweden but I don't think they'll be able to last and I can see them being drained in the next game. Great run, but England should beat them. On the other hand, Croatia have actual quality in their team. Even if I don't particularly rate their attacking work ethic, you can't rule them out so easily with that quality. Russia shouldn't be underestimated either.

You are almost as obsessed with Croatia as peru

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You are almost as obsessed with Croatia as peru

I'm sorry for comitting the fellony of... giving my opinion?

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Blue said:

You've been saying you've not been impressed by Croatia all tournament though and that they're not a very good 'team' tactically? 

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Germany are little brother, Britain put Germany in its place twice in the last century.

I do think the whole war stuff has had its day now though. And it appears to be subject to quite some revisionism to. 

7 hours ago, Tommy said:

Nope, it's not that at all. You're not hated, it's just that you lot hate a lot. Like, most of Germany was so happy for you that you are doing well at the World Cup, and then Germany got kicked out and the English press was so enthusiastic about it. Like come on man, really? Is little brother still so jealous of big brother? We're still proud of you if you achieve something, even if you cheated a little bit in 66. But man, a quarter final? You can do it. Step by step. It's not hard. 

That's why you're also leaving the EU. You are the weird kid at school that is so proud of himself yet isolates himself from others so that the other kids think you're weird as fuck. 

I agree really. I thought the whole Wales players celebrating us losing to Iceland was small time and very cringeworthy. This is on a similar scale.

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Most of the hate England gets is a result of its yellow press and a section of its fans rather than the team itself.

But even then England is not bitterly hated I'd say. It's kind of like with that whole England-Germany rivalry that really only exists inside the heads of the English.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Britain put Germany in its place twice in the last century.

Yet we managed to overtake you again in every aspect afterwards. Makes you think :35_thinking:xD:eek:

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Germany are little brother, Britain put Germany in its place twice in the last century.

You mean France, Britain, the US and the Soviet Union put Germany in its place alongside hundrets of vassal states that made sure Germany would never have a sufficient amount of natural resources to continue a war.

tldr: 1v1 ME, PHAGGOT!!1 

:ph34r:

Archived