talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Strongest Eleven This Season Based On WhoScored Stats

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Otamendi, Herrera and Pogba are hilarious picks. I don't think any of the others are too outrageous.

I do find these things interesting but far too many people nowadays base their entire opinion off them. I do check what kind of scores our players get and I often find myself disagreeing with them.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It's based on specific 'stats'. You can't really argue with it xD

You can argue with the choice of stats.

Surely whoever runs it must look at this and think they need to tweak their model.

7 hours ago, Dan said:

You can argue with the choice of stats.

Surely whoever runs it must look at this and think they need to tweak their model.

17 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What are the specific stats though? How many dabs were completed during a match? :ph34r:

My point being is that their top 11 are those players within that stat window. I fucking hate stats, but you can't go 'lolz no way' if they're actually the players chosen through a specific stat. It's a fact that they're the best players on that stat. But stats are for hipsters. We all know Pogba is shite, Herrera has actually been quietly impressive. It's just fun to jump on the Abu Wagon though.

8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

My point being is that their top 11 are those players within that stat window. I fucking hate stats, but you can't go 'lolz no way' if they're actually the players chosen through a specific stat. It's a fact that they're the best players on that stat. But stats are for hipsters. We all know Pogba is shite, Herrera has actually been quietly impressive. It's just fun to jump on the Abu Wagon though.

No I actually rate Herrera. He's one of those players that much of what he does best goes unnoticed. 

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I haven't got a clue where the Abu nonsense comes from to be honest, I just don't buy he's been in the top two.

It's a pointless argument anyway as it's clear their model is flawed.

11 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

No I actually rate Herrera. He's one of those players that much of what he does best goes unnoticed. 

Has a face I personally just want to ram my first in for some reason. 

But none the less, quality player and one United should keep a hold of long term. 

Sanchez

Hazard---Lallana---Mane

Dembele---Kante

Rose---David Luiz--Alderweireld--Walker

Courtois

Think If I had to do one right now it would be this. Hard to leave out Lukaku, Kane, Pedro, Azpilicueta, DeGea and Lloris all out. 

15 hours ago, Dan said:

I haven't got a clue where the Abu nonsense comes from to be honest, I just don't buy he's been in the top two.

It's a pointless argument anyway as it's clear their model is flawed.

Not specifically the topic, just in general. Pogba and Herrera were jumped on when Otamendi is sat there as well. No mention of him though. That's the point. People love to jump on anything negative United related in general.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Not specifically the topic, just in general. Pogba and Herrera were jumped on when Otamendi is sat there as well. No mention of him though. That's the point. People love to jump on anything negative United related in general.

Jose? Is that you? 

IMG_1888.JPG

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

breakingbiztoys.jpg

Archived