talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Moses Odubajo Returns to Brentford

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With us he was one of the best right backs in the league, couldn't cross but could cut in and strike the ball well. His pace meant that he could charge forward and act as a very attacking wing back and not really get caught out massively.

Obviously done well with Hull in his first season, not sure how he is now seeing as he's had some serious injury issues. If he can stay fit and get back to the level he had in his first two Championship seasons then he'll fit in well at Celtic I reckon.

Seeing as Celtic are involved and the wages he'd of been on at Hull we're probably well out of his price range, but I'd love to see him back here.

Thisbis probably just a show of faith if anything.

8 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Have Hull let him go then? 

Can’t imagine there’s much demand for him now (compared to say, two years ago) or that he’d be in a position to demand the wages he may once have deserved when joining Hull due to his injuries. 

He ran his contract out. I think Celtic are interested but I think he might need to show some fitness. Wouldn't be surprised if we're trying to sign him back on knocked down wages if a bigger club don't go in for him, I'd take him even with his injury issues.

Happy about this, when he was with us he was easily one of the best right backs in the league. Obviously he's had his injuries now and I imagine he's on lower wages, let's see how this turns out for us.

Archived