talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bruno Fernandes - Man Utd Agree Deal

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Danny said:

Interesting to see how United's midfield will look when Pogba and McTominay are back, the hope for United fans surely has to be a lul til the end of the season so you can get Poch in?

Pogba—McTominay—Bruno 

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.e6a1daae8cd9f21c802157438048f2aa.png

Manchester United sponsors tease Bruno Fernandes squad number

Man Utd has officially unveiled the signing of Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon after the completion of medical and personal terms.

Manchester United sleeve sponsors Kohler has released a video giving a hint of the squad number that Bruno Fernandes might wear.

United are due to announce Fernandes' official squad number on Friday morning before Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's press conference. That's after they officially unveiled the former Sporting Lisbon playmaker as their first January signing, as he joins United in a €55million deal, plus add-ons from the Portuguese club.

Kohler's video, published on their social media feeds, says "welcome to the team Bruno Fernandes" alongside some shots of Old Trafford and also of the midfielder's shirt.

It doesn't show the full shirt number but it's clear from one angle that Fernandes's name is above a two-digit number that begins with a '2'.

The vacant numbers in that area are 25 and 27, last worn by Antonio Valencia and Marouane Fellaini respectively.

FULL REPORT

What the fuck the company that made my toilets sponsors Man Utd? I'm not sure if I'm upset about the toilets in my home or if it means I can pretend I'm shitting on United when I shit.

Either way, why the fuck's the sponsor announcing the squad number? That's weird as fuck.

Archived