talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Spring Invitational 2017; Cannabis Wins!

football forum

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's being advertised on TV now so they might be in the process of updating it all?

Yeah I saw that, it could be. Hopefully they update it so that people on the website can play against people on the app. It shouldn't be rocket science.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
12 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Due to the lack of people still playing this we decided to scrap the league system and have a straight knockout to decide the winner. I asked everyone to re-sign up for the knockouts and you eight are the ones that wanted to take part. To reward people for playing their games and winning I decided to introduce a seeding system for the Quarter Finals which is why some people face ''easier'' ties.

That suspiciously suits you :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

I believe Toony joined late in the last game so his seeding is false. After our games last time I'd say he's the best player along with myself and Rab.. so not an easy  match.

:coffee:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, JOSHBRFC said:

That suspiciously suits you :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

I believe Toony joined late in the last game so his seeding is false. After our games last time I'd say he's the best player along with myself and Rab.. so not an easy  match.

:coffee:

Image result for hahah gif

@Cannabis I think that warrants a ban?

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Do you not have access to the webpage from home o.O If that's the case I'm happy to swap the fixtures around so that we can pair app to app.

I can, I'll see when I can get home to give you a shout.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Do you not have access to the webpage from home o.O If that's the case I'm happy to swap the fixtures around so that we can pair app to app.

TBF, I wasn't sure if you missus let you stay up that late :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

F U xD

I have football tonight at 21:20 my time so the chances are I'll be up late tonight, drop me a message in here and I'll see if I can meet with you mate.

:ay:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived