talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gonzalo Higuaín Signs For AC Milan

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Cicero said:

You keep saying there can always be a first time, yet you don't know the inner operations of our club.

Why would you think our board would just completely renounce a transfer regulation that has been in place for the past decade, just for the sake of Higuain? That makes no sense and it hinders the foundation of our transfer structure. 

It's for that very reason, Conte didn't get his targets. Vidal, Nainggolan, Dzeko, Candreva, Bonucci, etc. These players are over 30 and demanded high wages and transfer sums. They are only short term fixes and provide no long term investment. Conte wanted them, the board didn't. Hence Conte's little tantrum last January. 

In fact, take a look at the past 5 years of player we've purchased that were over 30. 

Giroud, 1.5 year contract, . 80K/Week

Green, 1 year contract,  20K/Week

Caballero, 1 year contract, 60K/Week

Eduardo, 1 Year contract, 20K/Week

Drogba, 1 year contract, 60K/Week

Schwarzer, 1 year contract, 40K/Week 

Higuain is currently at around 180-200K/Week, and all reports suggest he was looking for an increase wherever he went. No way would we ever consider paying that for a player who turns 31 in December. 

Again, regardless of the inner operations of your club, it doesn't happen until it does. How many clubs are there for example that always used to make cheap signings until they make a big one or break a transfer record?, how many clubs that had never bought players from certain countries until they do?, there a tons of examples. Records are there to be broken. Wages weren't the problem, your overpopulation of strikers plus you wanting to wait and sell before buying him and the fact that never happened were.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Higuaín got his wish to play in a PUMA kit... FINALLY!!!

783FB067-CA54-449F-BC2A-0FBF361B9081.jpeg

I'm not sure whether you're aware, but that was clearly photoshopped by these mongs.

This is the real picture

dKgZMr9.jpg

To be honest you would be one of the last persons in this forum i would expect such a post to come from, as it's pretty low and i know how would you react if someone were to post a similar photo like this one down below about Messi.

messi_pecho_frio_by_alanruizgarcia-d5lnz

23 minutes ago, AMG said:

I would have never seen it, without that big ass arrow to point it out.

It's photoshopped.

8 minutes ago, Berserker said:

I'm not sure whether you're aware, but that was clearly photoshopped by these mongs.

This is the real picture

dKgZMr9.jpg

To be honest you would be one of the last persons in this forum i would expect such a post to come from, as it's pretty low and i know how would you react if someone were to post a similar photo like this one down below about Messi.

messi_pecho_frio_by_alanruizgarcia-d5lnz

It's photoshopped.

To be honest I thought it was real. A friend from Naples sent it to me in Whatsapp which kind of explains it now. xD

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Well it looks real to me until somebody actually shows you the original picture. 

even though the club badge is always on the right hand side of any football shirt as you look at it :P 

28 minutes ago, Stan said:

even though the club badge is always on the right hand side of any football shirt as you look at it :P 

True which is why immediately when Beeserker told me I cottoned on straight away. When it was sent to me by a mate via Whatsapp I immediately posted it because I thought it was funny.

Thing is it’s still funny because it’s due to the banter going on in Italy between fans. 

I think it's bad for Milan. They couldn't afford Bonucci, they shouldn't afford Higuian. They have a bloated, unbalanced squad, and now they are bringing in another player that can't afford; Bakayoko. Instead of Higuian, why not make Cutrone and Silva work? Obviously he is better than both, that isn't the point but he is also a decade older and much more expensive and when a player of Higuian's stock and age is brought in, it's to 'win now' not prepare for the future and I'll tell you fucking Milan aren't going to win anything. A.C. Milan are a joke; both they and Inter fell into a pit of bad transfers and bloated squads about seven years ago, but the difference between the two now is that Inter have finally moved past that moment in history in the last two or three years. 

The only good part about the transfer is that A.C. Milan maybe snuck in a quality CB; Caldara, but it says leaps and bounds that Juventus don't see losing Caldara as anything negative. 

• 2 months later...
On 13/08/2018 at 22:44, Spike said:

They have a bloated, unbalanced squad, and now they are bringing in another player that can't afford; Bakayoko.

Baka is on loan, and about to be returned to Chelsea.

In the milan derby, it was mentioned like half a million times that he has 6 games to save himself, and this pretty much seals the end of his tenure.

https://www.kickoff.com/news/90180/chelsea-loanee-tiemoue-bakayokos-ability 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived