talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3. Liga and below 2018/19

htto://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regionalliga/startseite/742968/artikel_19-drittligisten-fordern-teilung-der-regionalliga-nordost.html

Finally some news regarding the Regionalliga restructuring: All 3.Liga clubs bar Cottbus suggest to dissolve Regionalliga Nordost and to merge Nordost/Nord with Regionalliga Nord and Nordost /Süd wth Bayern to a Regionalliga Süd with all 4 Regionalliga champions being promoted to 3.Liga, that means they want to keep 4 relegated teams. Cottbus proposed an alternative with a 3.Liga containig 22 clubs and 5 relegated teams, so that Reginalligen could stay as they are and the 5 champions would be directly promoted without a promotion play-off scheme.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

htto://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regionalliga/startseite/742968/artikel_19-drittligisten-fordern-teilung-der-regionalliga-nordost.html

Finally some news regarding the Regionalliga restructuring: All 3.Liga clubs bar Cottbus suggest to dissolve Regionalliga Nordost and to merge Nordost/Nord with Regionalliga Nord and Nordost /Süd wth Bayern to a Regionalliga Süd with all 4 Regionalliga champions being promoted to 3.Liga, that means they want to keep 4 relegated teams. Cottbus proposed an alternative with a 3.Liga containig 22 clubs and 5 relegated teams, so that Reginalligen could stay as they are and the 5 champions would be directly promoted without a promotion play-off scheme.

5 teams directly relegated from the 3. Liga sounds a bit harsh to me. The 4 Regionalliga solution would probably make more sense?

10 minutes ago, nudge said:

5 teams directly relegated from the 3. Liga sounds a bit harsh to me. The 4 Regionalliga solution would probably make more sense?

I'm undecided yet, don't know the financial situation of Nordost clubs enough to give an insightful opinion whether the dissolution of Regionalliga Nordost is an inappropriate hardness, if so I preferred the Cottbus proposal, as I think 5 relegated teams in a 22 team league is acceptable. On the other hand the Cottbus proposal is perhaps a bit unfair towards Regionalligen West and Südwest as both represent clearly more members than the other three leagues, a condition that would be changed with the four Renionalliga suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regonalliga/startseite/744978/artikel_regionalliga-reform_fast-alles-auf-anfang.html

After all the criticism of how unfair it would be that not all Regionalliga champions are directly promoted to 3.Liga, the represents of 3.Liga and Regionalliga clubs from Nord, Nordost, and Bayern come up with this idea: to let the Regionalligen untouched and have the champins of Südwest and West promoted directly, whilst having a play-off round between the three other Regionalliga champions. As if they wouldn't know abolishing this play-off nonsense was the main intent behind the Regionalliga structure reform.

• 2 weeks later...

germany-3.png

Friday, April 5
Prussen Munster vs Meppen

Saturday, April 6
Kaiserslautern vs Aalen
Sportfreunde Lotte vs Uerdingen
Hallescher FC vs Wurzburger Kickers
Karlsruher SC vs Unterhaching
Zwickau vs Wehen Wiesbaden
Carl Zeiss Jena vs Energie Cottbus

Sunday, April 7
Fortuna Koln vs Hansa Rostock
Osnabruck vs Eintract Braunschweig

Monday, April 8
Sonnenhof Grossaspach vs 1860 Munich

As most of you know, I have always loved lower tier German football, and this year is an odd one with 3 of my favorite Non-Bundesliga teams all in the same division (1860 Munich, Munster, & Eintract). 

Glad that Braunschweig have turned things around. Munster is doing pretty well, and Munich are going to finish just 10 or so points outside of the promotion race unless something crazy happens to find the year. 

• The topic was pinned
3 hours ago, nudge said:

I haven't been able to follow 3. Liga closely this season due to lack of time, sadly. Glad to see Münster are doing ok-ish. 

Same. 

Hate that none of the teams I like are moving out of this league this year (Unless Eintracht get relegated). Munich and Munster have been mid-table. 

5 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

As long as Ismaik is still at 1860 I don't want them to be successfull.

Münster and Braunschweig are both teams that I don't like but in Braunschweig's case I think they should at least stay in Liga 3. 

@nudge got me into Munster

I love the city of Munich, but hate Bayern which is why I have a soft spot for 1860. 

And from my time in German, I always loved watching Braunschwieg's fans

I understand people don't like 1860 Munich's owner, but I'm not sure how that means people hate the team? Their fans are the ones getting screwed...and it's completely different from a RB for instance that has something like 700 members. 

44 minutes ago, Eco said:

I understand people don't like 1860 Munich's owner, but I'm not sure how that means people hate the team? Their fans are the ones getting screwed...and it's completely different from a RB for instance that has something like 700 members. 

If a person like Ismaik would take over at Duisburg (or any other "owner") I would stop being a supporter right away and I would stop going to the stadium.  It just wouldn't be my team anymore.

I'm sorry for those fans who think the same but not for those who just accepted it and still go to the matches.

Just now, Faithcore said:

If a person like Ismaik would take over at Duisburg (or any other "owner") I would stop being a supporter right away and I would stop going to the stadium.  It just wouldn't be my team anymore.

I'm sorry for those fans who think the same but not for those who just accepted it and still go to the matches.

Because of who he is? Because he's not German? Because he's from the Middle East? 

I'm curious as to why? 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Was für Freunde hast du bitte? :ph34r:

Ach komm, es könnte doch schlimmer sein. Ich kenn zum Beispiel auch jemanden, der Duisburg-Fan ist! :o 

8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Because of who he is? Because he's not German? Because he's from the Middle East? 

I'm curious as to why? 

Mainly because I would not accept any owner at Duisburg. No matter where he's from or who he is.

In Ismaik's case it's also the way he behaves.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Du scheinst diese Person ja bloß zu kennen. Also vermutlich eine sehr entfernte Bekanntschaft :o

Nene, der ist ein guter Freund von mir! :dunce:

Eintract gave up an early goal and weren't able to recover against the league leaders.

Still not in the drop zone, but the team behind has a game in hand gives me little faith. 

Fuck this. :40_rage:

Sonnenhof score in the 87th minute to beat 1860 Munich, which puts them into 16th ahead of Eintracht. 

Next week is a MUST win again Sonnenhof. A win here would jump us out of the relegation zone, and likely up a few places as Fortuna Koln are likely to lose against Wehen and Sportfreunde are on the road against bottom feeders Aalen. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived