The better place to talk football.

Semi-Final - Tuesday 10th July - France 1-0 Belgium

football forum

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Stan said:

I don't think @Blue likes Fellaini.

Dembele & Chadli have had worse games in my opinion. 

Dembele can only foul and Chadli can't cross the fucking ball.

He's been better since the goal, to be fair.

(Belgian) Dembele's only real quality is taking men on, and sadly he seems aware of this, which means every time he beats a man in midfield, he tries to do it again, and inevitably loses the ball or runs into a dead end, which entirely negates this one special quality he actually has. 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Fellaini at fault for that goal. Wasn't the easiest to mark but his work rate really summed up his game.

I love how predictable it is that as soon as I saw your second post slating Fellaini that there'd be a third by the time I reached the latest post xD.

Belgium look rattled since the goal.

• Administrator

other than one perfect cross he's whipped in, is it just me or has De Bruyne had a poor game? Lost possession a few times and hasn't linked up with Hazard/Lukaku as well as previous games or as expected.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

other than one perfect cross he's whipped in, is it just me or has De Bruyne had a poor game? Lost possession a few times and hasn't linked up with Hazard/Lukaku as well as previous games or as expected.

This, He has 4 or 5 turn overs. Some of which are really really poor

Pogba is absolutely fantastic tonight when defending. 

1 minute ago, Eco said:

This, He has 4 or 5 turn overs. Some of which are really really poor

Pogba is absolutely fantastic tonight when defending. 

Pogba hasn't had a dominant game, but every time Fellaini gets near the box, Pogba tracks him, and stops his threat. So far just the one header for Fellaini cuz of that. So much he can do even when he doesn't have a great game.

• Subscriber

I never knew anything about play acting in football could be more annoying than the act itself. However, here we are and Mark Lawrenson and his whinging about it every time have achieved a new level of being fucking irritating.

• Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

I never knew anything about play acting in football could be more annoying than the act itself. However, here we are and Mark Lawrenson and his whinging about it every time have achieved a new level of being fucking irritating.

*Danny Murphy.

The same applies, though.

• The title was changed to Semi-Final - Tuesday 10th July - France 1-0 Belgium
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived