talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Semi-Final - Wednesday 11th July - Croatia (aet)2-1 England

football forum

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Kind of want Luka to win the World Cup so after three Champions Leagues and a World Cup this Fifa Fucklove generation with Ronaldo and Messi ends.

Good luck with that. I'll be amazed if it doesn't go to Messi or Ronaldo every year until one of them retires or someone like Neymar or Mbappe scores double their goals on their way to winning a treble one season.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Dan said:

Perisic I thought was excellent the other night as well. He's a quality player. Can't believe he's 28, he's gone well under the radar for most of that.

He's 29, and he was very good in the past WC. That's when he became known internationally and then he went to Inter, Inter being shite from quite some time you can see why he was not featuring in the UCL or competing for anything noteworthy and thus flying under the radar for most people.

• Administrator

it's a stunning save but it comes across to me as a hit and hope kind of save as well. More like 'if I get my foot in the way it goes in or I save it'. On another day it's going in off his foot in to the back of the net. 

Wouldn't say it's save of the World Cup. 

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

it's a stunning save but it comes across to me as a hit and hope kind of save as well. More like 'if I get my foot in the way it goes in or I save it'. On another day it's going in off his foot in to the back of the net. 

Wouldn't say it's save of the World Cup. 

Every save is like that to some degree. It's a phenomenal save.

Archived