talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Semi-Final - Wednesday 11th July - Croatia (aet)2-1 England

football forum

Need a big game from Jordan Henderson tonight. I’m a fan of this so this isn’t a slagging off of Henderson because everybody else does but his form has been up and down for me in this tournament and we need him at his best because when he’s playing at that level, Liverpool do well and it will be the same here with England tonight. 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Jesus, this John Barnes montage is cringeworthy. Just fuck this shit off and play the game.

If you are talking about his rap in 1990, we can no longer be friends.

You've got to hold and give
But do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast
But you must get to the line

They'll always hit you and hurt you
Defend and attack
There's only one way to beat them
Get round the back

Catch me if you can
'Cause I'm the England man
And what you're looking at
Is the master plan

We ain't no hooligans
This ain't a football song
Three lions on my chest
I know we can't go wrong

• Subscriber

Dunno if I'll pop on during the game but fingers crossed we have an England final to wank ourselves into a coma over between now and the weekend. Everyone have a class time whatever happens and if I can't find at least one TF365 poster in a beer throwing reaction video tomorrow morning I'm not going to be happy.

In a bit guys.

1 minute ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Henderson is seriously gonna have his work cut out tonight up against Rakitic & Modric , I am confident he can deliver one of the best performances of his career though. I am absolutely shitting myself here 😂

I think we'll see him shoot plenty of long balls forward, like he did against Roma to bypass playing their midfield because it's a similar situation. Roma had a way stronger midfield than us, Croatia do as well. At least that's what I hope Southgate will have planned.

5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

There's going to be a leak in my house with all the jizz hitting the roof if we win.

Understandable considering you're not getting any from your missues. 

Sterling starts. Can't wait to see him change the game with his totally unique ability to run fast.

Despite the mismatch in midfield, we can definitely win this, but we need Kane to get more involved higher up the pitch than he was against Sweden.

Fuck me the punditry team can't go 1 minute without making a mistake and then correcting it. "Kane has 9 goals, wait no 6."

I really wish I had DirectTV Sports.

• The title was changed to Semi-Final - Wednesday 11th July - Croatia (aet)2-1 England
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived