talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Michail Antonio - Linked With Crystal Palace

£15m should be enough to sign him.

In all honesty I know he's had a hard time with injuries but I'm surprised he's for sale. He's somebody the fans connected with and is a thread with his strength, pace and end product.

I really hope the rumours about us being in for him are true, and it's not at the expense of either Zaha or Townsend. He grew up not far from Croydon and he would complement our quick attacking style brilliantly.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

would make sense to move to you with those links to the area as you mention and also as a replacement for Zaha if rumours are true that he's gonna leave?

Guessing West Ham selling him to fund a move for Anderson. Surprised they're selling him though with Lanzini definitely out for the season.

@Stan I don't think that Zaha will go to be honest. The market hasn't expanded to a point where I feel we would recuperate what we need to replace his influence. At the same time, his value in the market is still too high for others to consider his investment worthwhile. He'd only go if he forces the issue which causes his value to decrease.

More news outlets are picking up on the link to Palace.

Its one of the transfers that really makes sense. The thought of Antonio, Zaha, Townsend and Van Aanholt running at teams is dreamy. It's do dreamy in fact you know it's not going to happen.

Kouyate is available from West Ham too. He's another one I wouldn't mind signing and would blend in well with the team. Unfortunately though I think we are back in for bargains. Like all those Europeans we signed in January that never once played.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived