talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jordan Rhodes Joins Norwich City on Loan

Like Ben Marshall, this on paper looks like a very good addition. A proven goalscorer at this level who has a point to prove after last season. You imagine him and Marshall should be able to link up well and become fan favourites over the course of the season.

Excited about this one @Marc or am I talking out my arse?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Twenty goals in the last three seasons probably doesn’t tell the whole story about him. He’s spent two of those at struggling clubs in Blackburn Rovers and Sheffield Wednesday so probably tells you about his lack of goals. 

In fairness, he was scoring a fair amount when he first signed for Blackburn. It seems that since leaving them, he's struggled a fair bit.

Yeah happy with it and hopefully it's the end of Nelson Oliviera also. I've also seen him as a bit like Michael Owen was, he scores goals but if he's having an off game he doesn't add much to the team, but get him in front of goal and he'll put it away.

I'd like to know how much we are paying towards his wages and loan fee. There's rumours he's on anything from  30-50k a week, I can't see our new regime paying more than 15k/week!

Archived