• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Yerry Mina - Signs for Everton

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
17 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I've actually gone to where they were first made in Lisbon which is where they're traditionally from. It's like sex... Infact better than sex! :x

Pretty sure everyone that has ever been to Lisbon has been there xD 

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting if it boils down to a 50/50 preference of Everton and Wolves, who do you choose? 

I dont think its a clear cut decision, infact I'd possibly say Wolves is the more exciting challenge.

• Subscriber

Guaranteed game time at a bigger club in a better city moving into a new stadium (hopefully) in the near future. We might have been absolutely shite last season but the challenge of coming to Everton and trying to scale the top six should be pretty exciting to most young players.

According to Mundo Deportivo Manchester United have now entered the scene in an attempt to sign Yerry Mina.

If true, Man Utd really do just go in for the dish of the day these days without any thought whatsoever.  Sir Alex Ferguson's days really are over!

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20180726/451110597959/fc-barcelon-barca-fichaje-yerry-mina-manchester-united.html

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

According to Mundo Deportivo Manchester United have now entered the scene in an attempt to sign Yerry Mina.

If true, Man Utd really do just go in for the dish of the day these days without any thought whatsoever.  Sir Alex Ferguson's days really are over!

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20180726/451110597959/fc-barcelon-barca-fichaje-yerry-mina-manchester-united.html

not coming back in for Maguire then. Happy days. 

19 minutes ago, Stan said:

not coming back in for Maguire then. Happy days. 

After what occurred in the Malcom mini saga with Roma/Barça anything is possible it seems.  Although I take rumours with a pinch of salt mate.

56 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I really like Yerry, but man, he´s the opposite of what Mourinho likes in a defender. xD 

I´d like to see Digne and Mina at Everton. 

Just now, El Profesor said:

I really like Yerry, but man, he´s the opposite of what Mourinho likes in a defender. xD 

I´d like to see Digne and Mina at Everton. 

I agree mate.  That's why on the face of it Mina looked a very good option for Barcelona although he needed to polish up on a few issues like passing and recovery of position. But he is a much better fit for Everton than Man Utd under Mou.

• Subscriber

Mina's agent using United to scare Everton into giving them what they want and United using Mina to try and show Leicester that if they won't reduce their Maguire asking price they'll take their money elsewhere. A smart and opportunistic pairing. Maybe :twothumbsup:.

5 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Yerry should stay with Vermaelen leaving. The latter will spend half of the season injured, is alot older and isn't for the future. 

Yerry Mina doesn't seem to me to be the type of person that cares too much where he goes as long as he's playing first team football. He isn't going to get that as a principle at Barcelona because as things stand both Piqué and Umtiti are those two centre-backs. I'm not sure he wants to play second fiddle and what's certain is that he isn't ready and prepared tactically for European football right now.  The errors he made against Levante are errors you and I would make while hitting our heads against a brick wall afterwards because we knew we had been stupid  

• Subscriber

Still confident Man Utd don't sign Maguire this summer. He's not worth anything like what they'll have to pay, good as he is.

Mina for £25mil screams classic World Cup trap. Barcelona played a blinder there. You might as well to stockpile a load of players likely to play in the World Cup the year before it and sell them on for obscene fees on the off chance they do perform.

• The title was changed to Yerry Mina - To Move to Everton or Man Utd?

Archived