talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Final - Sunday 15th July - France 4-2 Croatia (France win World Cup 2018)

football forum

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Danny said:

You're Australian, you're automatically racist. Reported.

You choose to be racist by posting the flag of racism, whereas I'm racist by nature, something I can't change. Reported for cultural insensitivity and scientific racism. 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

You choose to be racist by posting the flag of racism, whereas I'm racist by nature, something I can't change. Reported for cultural insensitivity and scientific racism. 

This is the only flag I know, you on the other hand could choose the true flag of Australia but choose not to....racist by birth racist by nature.

Image result for indigenous flag australia

Just now, Danny said:

This is the only flag I know, you on the other hand could choose the true flag of Australia but choose not to....racist by birth racist by nature.

Black fellas don't want that as the Australian flag, because it's their own. Only out of touch white people that live in the richest suburbs of Melbourne and Sydney, that have never actually met an Aboriginal want that as the national flag. xD Plus it is ugly.

Just now, Spike said:

Black fellas don't want that as the Australian flag, because it's their own. Only out of touch white people that live in the richest suburbs of Melbourne and Sydney, that have never actually met an Aboriginal want that as the national flag. xD Plus it is ugly.

I like it, used to run past the flag mural in Redfern when I was training for City2Surf. Makes a good wall flag.

Just now, Danny said:

I like it, used to run past the flag mural in Redfern when I was training for City2Surf. Makes a good wall flag.

Nah, it's their own thing. It'd be awful to make it the national flag, because it'd just take another form of self-expression and identity away from Indigenous Australians. It's actually way darker in colour than what you posted, it's a very dark yellow, and a very dark red, they are meant to be earthy colours, representing the natural paints used. Not my thing, something green and gold would be better, those are the two colours that everyone from Oz can get behind.

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

@Spike though if you wanted an ugly flag you could have had this one xD I like indigenous patterns but someone's trying to glue oil to water here.

https://www.sbs.com.au/nitv/nitv-news/article/2016/01/26/indigenous-inspired-flag-comes-second-poll-backing-change

Disgusting, especially all of them. Something like this would be fine by me. Though I don't really care, the flag is fine as it is; it really isn't something to lose sleep over. 

My family has this marvellous painting at home of a barramundi done in a pseudo-Indigenous/realistic style. It's really cool, probably the best native art piece I've seen.

Beersheba 90 Years Celebration

Nah, it's their own thing. It'd be awful to make it the national flag, because it'd just take another form of self-expression and identity away from Indigenous Australians. It's actually way darker in colour than what you posted, it's a very dark yellow, and a very dark red, they are meant to be earthy colours, representing the natural paints used. Not my thing, something green and gold would be better, those are the two colours that everyone from Oz can get behind.

Yeah I get the colours, like the sun and the red land. Plus if you changed the flag to that it'd a. give reason for people to drop the ball even more with social issues effecting indigenous Australians and b. probably cause a lot of sudden heart attacks through the country which would cripple your nations hospitals xD

Always thought you and New Zealand should change your flags though, New Zealand especially as most people could only tell yours and something similar to the All Blacks would be iconic.

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Disgusting, especially all of them. Something like this would be fine by me. Though I don't really care, the flag is fine as it is; it really isn't something to lose sleep over. 

My family has this marvellous painting at home of a barramundi done in a pseudo-Indigenous/realistic style. It's really cool, probably the best native art piece I've seen.

Beersheba 90 Years Celebration

One thing I loved about living in North Queensland was seeing the Southern Cross, what a view at night (obviously not in the day xD). I like that picture though.

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

Yeah I get the colours, like the sun and the red land. Plus if you changed the flag to that it'd a. give reason for people to drop the ball even more with social issues effecting indigenous Australians and b. probably cause a lot of sudden heart attacks through the country which would cripple your nations hospitals xD

Always thought you and New Zealand should change your flags though, New Zealand especially as most people could only tell yours and something similar to the All Blacks would be iconic.

The social issues will never go away because the gubment is scared to do anything radical in fear of being criticised because of the Stolen Generation. It's just an ingrained culture of destruction to a lot of people. They took kids away which ruined everything, now they won't take kids away from abusive and neglectful parents, which was caused by taking kids in the first fucking place! Christ almighty.

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

One thing I loved about living in North Queensland was seeing the Southern Cross, what a view at night (obviously not in the day xD). I like that picture though.

It is a great sight in my hometown because of the lack of light pollution. Anyway way too off topic.

The social issues will never go away because the gubment is scared to do anything radical in fear of being criticised because of the Stolen Generation. It's just an ingrained culture of destruction to a lot of people. They took kids away which ruined everything, now they won't take kids away from abusive and neglectful parents, which was caused by taking kids in the first fucking place! Christ almighty.

It is a great sight in my hometown because of the lack of light pollution. Anyway way too off topic.

France vs Croatia mate who gives a shit.

• The title was changed to Final - Sunday 15th July - France vs Croatia
  • The topic was pinned
21 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Mad how @Blue wrote off Croatia whenever he got the chance yet they're sitting in a World Cup final xD

"That didn't age well" of the year, perhaps decade.

I am shocked that only you and Marc seem to care.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Don't flatter yourself.

You should be saying that to yourself.

I was wrong, it happens. Not that funny.

Just now, JRRandall said:

I was a fan of Kylian Mbappe's ridiculous speed on the ball but his clownish time wasting ruined it. :clown: 

I hope that Modric and Rakitic shred these poor sports.

While yes, Mbappe end of game wasn't the best showing, it's not like Croatia didn't do similar tactics. Taking forever to get up, goalie catching and easy ball only to fall to the ground and slowly get it...it's part of the sport.

34 minutes ago, Eco said:

To be fair - @Blue did at least try and predict a winner (Brazil) in the prediction league, where @Cannabis did not. :ay:

I was actually going to make a post appreciating Croatia given how much stick I've given them all tournament and how wrong I was. I didn't want to come across as prick but it seems to me it won't make a difference with someone like Marc or Cannabis.

Granted, I still think Croatia slightly fluked their way to the final, but its still hard to look past that their last 2 games despite drawing were pretty good performances.

Archived