talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Final - Sunday 15th July - France 4-2 Croatia (France win World Cup 2018)

football forum

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue said:

Well, that's probably the last constant conversation I'll have with you lot for a while. It was a pleasure sharing this forum with most of the guys here. I'll probably still run into a lot of you but not on a daily basis. This is a great community and it was a lot of fun to chat with you all. Hope we are still going strong for 2022.

See you tomorrow mate.

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

See you tomorrow mate.

I didn't say I was leaving xD

I'm not as into the PL as the World Cup, so I probably won't have daily discussions with the likes of Rick, LFCMike and even you mate.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, that's probably the last constant conversation I'll have with you lot for a while. It was a pleasure sharing this forum with most of the guys here. I'll probably still run into a lot of you but not on a daily basis. This is a great community and it was a lot of fun to chat with you all. Hope we are still going strong for 2022.

Part timer :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, 6666 said:

France still doing Iceland's celebration. Fucking cringeworthy.

Iceland stole it from Motherwell 

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

This again? 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Blue said:

How did so many people read my post out of context 😂

Cos it's not the first time you've said you're leaving. 

You mentioned 'for a while' you're gonna go. 

Sounded like it won't be til the next world cup you'll be here again xD

What I meant by my post is that I enjoyed having daily debate with all of you, and some people I don't regularly come across. Now that the World Cup is over, I likely won't come across them so often anymore. So I was being thankful. My wording was perhaps a bit shit, but I'm not into the PL too much and until then I will only be able to have match debate with them during the CL.

Archived