talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Final - Sunday 15th July - France 4-2 Croatia (France win World Cup 2018)

football forum

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Already better than the last 3 finals.

Perisic deserved that. He's been Croatia's second best player all tournament.

Italy vs France was alright in 06 wasn't it?! 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

This is why fans gets pissed off with refs. Inconsistency. Perisic against England was allowed (no problem with it by the way), but this was a free kick? 

A39015C6-DE3E-4B7C-92B5-2FBDFCAB8402.jpeg

Yeah was very surprised that got given. What else can Giroud do?! 

Just now, Blue said:

Unsung hero. Everyone talks about Modric, Modric and Modric but Perisic has been initiating every play and driving forward constantly. More people need to talk about him.

Not sure that's correct. The Croatian midfield was lauded before the tournament. And not just Modric. 

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Stan said:

Not sure that's correct. The Croatian midfield was lauded before the tournament. And not just Modric. 

To be fair though, he was the last in line. Modric, Rakitic and Mandzukic are the most discussed. Perisic isn't a nothing name, but I feel like not enough have given him the credit he's deserved in this tournament. 

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

To be fair though, he was the last in line. Modric, Rakitic and Mandzukic are the most discussed. Perisic isn't a nothing name, but I feel like not enough have given him the credit he's deserved in this tournament. 

Again, I think you're wrong. Modric, Perisic and Rakitic were all mentioned as possibly one of the best midfield in the tournament. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Again, I think you're wrong. Modric, Perisic and Rakitic were all mentioned as possibly one of the best midfield in the tournament. 

Maybe its just the people I know then. Not seen him get the credit here, or on social media as well as the people I've talked to. 

I always knew he was good but he's playing out of his skin.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Perisic is a well known MF, and probably Croatia's 2nd or 3rd best player. 

Archived