talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Third Place Playoff - Sunday 14th July - Belgium 2-0 England

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Legitimately don't give a fuck about this game. Play the fucking kids for all I care, or just fly home now and start your holidays early lads. Take a fucking forfeit and a fine from FIFA because we won't play in their glorified friendly, whatever. No real fucking loss. No point in players risking injury for a pointless match.

2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Just basically play everyone that hasn’t had a game. Throw the third keeper up front.

It would be hilarious if both managers planned to make a mockery of this game by switching every player out of their positions. Play both keepers up front and Harry Kane on the goal... They'd surely put an end to this game for future World Cups.

• The topic was pinned
20 hours ago, El Profesor said:

Fifa shold get rid of it.

Brazil vs Holland in 2014 was the most depressing football match I´ve ever watched.

I rather enjoyed it .   All speak of the 7:1 but no one talks about the 3:0 loss to the Netherlands. I thought Brazil would come out flying to prove the previous game a true outlier 

• Subscriber

It's absolutely typical that it's these of all teams we run into here. Two dead rubbers against the same team for fuck sakes.

I would bin the third placed play-off as frankly no-one fancies playing it, but I feel I owe it to them to watch it.

8 hours ago, The Käiser said:

Would be the first football medal the England national team won in over 50 years.  

Belgium finished runner up in the euro 80 tournament 

It's not a real medal, it's more a wooden spoon!

• The title was changed to Third Place Playoff - Sunday 14th July - Belgium 2-0 England
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived