talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

England’s Best Player at the World Cup?

4 hours ago, bozziovai said:

the 12th man ------------------   the fans  ---   it seems they have more passion and commitment than the one's playing in the field ----------

Image result for england fans

Always ridiculous and laughable when this nonsense comes up. Playing football is a bit more difficult than shouting.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Always ridiculous and laughable when this nonsense comes up. Playing football is a bit more difficult than shouting.

You're like a robot. You're almost to rational. You don't seem to have any passion. You never get lost in the moment.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Storts said:

Trippier was the most consistent I think. Excellent in every game. Pickford had little to do in the groups.

This.

Pickford perhaps the player of the knockouts but I can't think of one occasion Trippier put a foot wrong.

20 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You're like a robot. You're almost to rational. You don't seem to have any passion. You never get lost in the moment.

I'm all good with people saying that the fans can make a difference by giving the players confidence and motivated them but the argument of "the fans do more for the team than the players" is one that never makes sense.

And I do get lost in the moment but I do think that when someone speaks they should try their best to keep emotions in check especially some time after the game. During the game or just after the game you can be forgiven for it.

28 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

You're having a fucking laugh. The players gave it everything.

no they didn't.    if they did they should have won.    

in the 2nd half and in the whole of Extra Time they were like this -----

Image result for deer on headlights

5 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

It doesnt work like that. You can give everything but sometimes it isn't enough. Sometimes things just don't click on the day

11 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I'm all good with people saying that the fans can make a difference by giving the players confidence and motivated them but the argument of "the fans do more for the team than the players" is one that never makes sense.

And I do get lost in the moment but I do think that when someone speaks they should try their best to keep emotions in check especially some time after the game. During the game or just after the game you can be forgiven for it.

Well ok. But on here you come across as lacking passion but maybe I'm wrong 

15 minutes ago, 6666 said:

the players carry the passion of a nation.      for fack's sake, didn't the players think of the past failures england had in the world cup ???   they're in the SEMIS and LEADING by a goal and yet they didn't exert more than necessary to win and be in the Finals ....................     look at what Croatia did ??  They played like they're going to die after the match .... that's the passion we should have expected from the english players ......

17 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

the players carry the passion of a nation.      for fack's sake, didn't the players think of the past failures england had in the world cup ???   they're in the SEMIS and LEADING by a goal and yet they didn't exert more than necessary to win and be in the Finals ....................     look at what Croatia did ??  They played like they're going to die after the match .... that's the passion we should have expected from the english players ......

Mate those players gave everything. You're talking out your ass to suggest otherwise. I'm not being funny but what have you ever done? When have you given everything you have?

23 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Mate those players gave everything. You're talking out your ass to suggest otherwise. I'm not being funny but what have you ever done? When have you given everything you have?

in my life ???   a lot of times, crucial events, i've given it all and i've succeeded - in all of them.

4 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

in my life ???   a lot of times, crucial events, i've given it all and i've succeeded - in all of them.

Yeah but which of them has been at an elite level? You're saying they didn't give enough. I seriously doubht in a world cup semi final those players wouldnt have given everything they had.

1 hour ago, bozziovai said:

It's perfectly possible for both teams to give everything they have and one to end up losing. England simply lost to a better, more experienced side. Nothing to do with them not giving it their all

46 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

It's perfectly possible for both teams to give everything they have and one to end up losing. England simply lost to a better, more experienced side. Nothing to do with them not giving it their all

This plus it's also possible to give everything and loose to a team you are better than. Sometimes things just don't click as well as other days. Doesn't mean you aren't giving it everything you have.

Archived