talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Health and Fitness

football forum

On 09/05/2022 at 07:48, MUFC said:

Back to training in the morning. Brought all my nutrion over the weekend. I love the fast pace and adrenaline when training. The heart pumping like subwoofer while fighting to carry on and never quitting. 

Which form of exercise do you enjoy? I only do intervals and HIT cardio now. I've always been hooked on exercises which are fast paced and full on with short breaks. Been this way since my teens.

Calisthenics or powerlifting 

10 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Calisthenics or powerlifting 

Last 3 years has been calisthenics only for me. Never done powerlifting to be honest. I used to do weights from 18 till around 4 years ago. For upper body training I never really lifted heavy but was the complete opposite for my legs. Any form of weight lifting is done for now lol. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ll be joining a gym (that also has a pool so it’s expensive but I want it for my rehab) as it’s time to sort my knee and all the muscles connected and around it. Just need to sort out a routine and structure (physio can provide a program for me) so it doesn’t become a waste of money! 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Toinho said:

I’ll be joining a gym (that also has a pool so it’s expensive but I want it for my rehab) as it’s time to sort my knee and all the muscles connected and around it. Just need to sort out a routine and structure (physio can provide a program for me) so it doesn’t become a waste of money! 

Go everyday to establish habit. You don't even have to go hard, it's 100% about routine.

Started doing a bit of weightlifting recently. I really need to loose some weight. The weightlifting is more for enjoyment though. I'm trying to change my diet and do more intense cycling to loose the weight. I eat jacket potato with salad 3 or 4 times a week. Have lost a bit already. I only really need to loose a stone. I'm not dieting though because I won't stick to it just doing some lifestyle changes 

• Subscriber

Focused a lot on this the last few months. Small gains as always, been walking to work for weeks whilst it's been nice outside and then jogging back. A good few mile a day there.

Can anyone recommend any good long distance runs to do and get involved with up narrrfff. Lancashire/Yorkshire ideally.

14 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Focused a lot on this the last few months. Small gains as always, been walking to work for weeks whilst it's been nice outside and then jogging back. A good few mile a day there.

Can anyone recommend any good long distance runs to do and get involved with up narrrfff. Lancashire/Yorkshire ideally.

Eco is a long distance runner.