talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Health and Fitness

football forum

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

:4_joy: you crack me up lol  ..for weight loss i wouldn't recommend grains but id eat grains if i was bulking up :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am both getting leaner while building up muscles. And I still eat shit. Your science doesn't work on me. 

11 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

:4_joy: you crack me up lol  ..for weight loss i wouldn't recommend grains but id eat grains if i was bulking up :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

I am both getting leaner while building up muscles. And I still eat shit. Your science doesn't work on me. 

That's because calories are calories. no matter where you get them from 

If your daily expenditure is around 2200 for example and you eat 2000 consistently you'll lose a bit of weight over a few weeks. Doesn't matter if its bread, beef or cake. 
Optimally building muscle and losing fat is trickier. But you're a rank novice. Just keep the protein up and train hard and it'll sort itself out. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

That's because calories are calories. no matter where you get them from 

If your daily expenditure is around 2200 for example and you eat 2000 consistently you'll lose a bit of weight over a few weeks. Doesn't matter if its bread, beef or cake. 
Optimally building muscle and losing fat is trickier. But you're a rank novice. Just keep the protein up and train hard and it'll sort itself out. 

This is true BUT sugar spikes your insulin which makes you store fat, you will get to your goal alot faster by eating low carbs and cutting the shit out

44 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

This is true BUT sugar spikes your insulin which makes you store fat, you will get to your goal alot faster by eating low carbs and cutting the shit out

Lies. 

Lost 30 pounds in 2017 from a high carb/high protein diet. Took me 5 months. 

Edited by Cicero
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Lies. 

Lost 30 pounds in 2017 from a high carb/high protein diet. Took me 5 months. 

Everything i said is proven facts, sugar splikes insulin which then stores fat, I could of got 30+lbs off you in 3mths, it took you nearly twice as long because you don't have a fucking clue what your doing 😂

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Everything i said is proven facts, sugar splikes insulin which then stores fat, I could of got 30+lbs off you in 3mths, it took you nearly twice as long because you don't have a fucking clue what your doing 😂

I lost 30 lbs, body fat % went down and muscular mass went up. Aye haven't a clue mate. xD

The avoid carbs nonsense is just that. Nonsense. 

Edited by Cicero

14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I lost 30 lbs, body fat % went down and muscular mass went up. Aye haven't a clue mate. xD

The avoid carbs nonsense is just that. Nonsense. 

Your body is designed to run on fat, the one thing you can survive without is carbs, your body makes its own, this is why you have FAT storage, for fat lose a low carb diet is the best way to do it ..now for building muscle i add oats and rice etc for the extra muscle fuel but fat loss and bulking should be 2 separate phases, whatever results you got they are only half as good as the results I get with the people I've trained over the years, I myself have trained with Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dorian Yates etc etc this is where my knowledge comes from, not some prick that lost 30lb once by eating wrong and wanking too much 🤪

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Your body is designed to run on fat, the one thing you can survive without is carbs, your body makes its own, this is why you have FAT storage, for fat lose a low carb diet is the best way to do it ..now for building muscle i add oats and rice etc for the extra muscle fuel but fat loss and bulking should be 2 separate phases, whatever results you got they are only half as good as the results I get with the people I've trained over the years, I myself have trained with Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dorian Yates etc etc this is where my knowledge comes from, not some prick that lost 30lb once by eating wrong and wanking too much 🤪

10lbs a month would make sense if I was 250-300 lbs of nearly all fat. 10lbs a month in my condition would of been drastic weight loss, not fat loss. I improved my body fat percentage and increased my muscular mass while eating sweet, delicious and decadent carbs. So I will always hop on and disregard the bollocks of Carbs being your enemy. Overeating is your enemy. 

Nice to know everyone you trained with are also all not natural. Just a bit of that delicious tren-bologna sandwich for the gains. xD

Edited by Cicero

15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

10lbs a month would make sense if I was 250-300 lbs of nearly all fat. 10lbs a month in my condition would of been drastic weight loss, not fat loss. I improved my body fat percentage and increased my muscular mass while eating sweet, delicious and decadent carbs. So I will always hop on and disregard the bollocks of Carbs being your enemy. Overeating is your enemy. 

Nice to know everyone you trained with are also all not natural. Just a bit of that delicious tren-bologna sandwich for the gains. xD

Well if you are happy with mediocrity, crack on! ;)

3 hours ago, Cicero said:

I'd rather stick with my methods I know that works vs taking advice from people who have a physique that is 300% impossible to obtain naturally xD

I am natural, the only thing i take are these

Chocolate creampie flavour whey, Diet Whey, ZMA, multivits, Garlic, Omega fish oils, Cranberry Juice, not so much the Alpha 1.0, i'm too Alpha already :22_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oC4oRe3.jpg

9KNMBz2.jpg

Edited by Happy Blue

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

The spike in insulin (which only occurs in high GI carbs anyway) and the thermic effect are vastly overrated in my professional opinion. "Oooh I burned an extra 4 calories because I ate chicken breast instead of a bun"

Cals in cals out is all you need. You're not wrong that high GI carbs spikes your insulin, but thats only a bad thing if you're not eating a meal anyway (like eating a choccie bar as a snack or something)