• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eden Hazard - Hints at Chelsea Departure

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Would Hazard get a game at City? 

He'd be 2x the player at City, and we all know it. 

I like the approach Hazard is taking. Either show me the club has ambition, or I'm fucking off 

20 minutes ago, Cicero said:

He'd be 2x the player at City, and we all know it. 

I like the approach Hazard is taking. Either show me the club has ambition, or I'm fucking off 

How much would you want for him?

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

he's hinted that it may be time to leave Chelsea but the club will ultimately decide.

To me that means if a reasonable bid comes in from Real Madrid ('you know my preferred destination'), he'll be gone there.

• The title was changed to Eden Hazard - Hints at Chelsea Departure
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

"There is always speculation, I’m used to it. I’m going on holiday. Next season, I want to win the Premier League again.”

:banana:

when did he say this?

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

he's hinted that it may be time to leave Chelsea but the club will ultimately decide.

To me that means if a reasonable bid comes in from Real Madrid ('you know my preferred destination'), he'll be gone there.

Seems like he is saying he wants to go to Madrid, but still wants to keep his bonus for not putting in a transfer request.

Hopefully he just wants more money. Not all players can be like Messi and Iniesta. 

Hope that is the case, if not, by all accounts he deserves to be playing CL footy. Should try and nick Asensio as part of the deal. 

I can't see Chelsea selling more than one first team starter to a club in The Champions League this summer. Of those that seem to want play CL football next season Its Willian whose fee represents 'best for business'. For that reason I imagine Hazard, Courtois and Kante will all stay.

50 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I can't see Chelsea selling more than one first team starter to a club in The Champions League this summer. Of those that seem to want play CL football next season Its Willian whose fee represents 'best for business'. For that reason I imagine Hazard, Courtois and Kante will all stay.

Courtois I can see leaving. Hes a 'prisoner' here

Full quote 

I will go on holiday and ask myself the right questions. After six wonderful years at Chelsea, it might be time to discover something different. I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision – if they want to let me go.

For my career, certainly after this World Cup, I’m at a moment where I might change.

We all know that I’ve always felt well at Chelsea, and I’ve been linked to all the big clubs. Next week it will be Bayern (Munich). No I’m joking. You all know my preferred destination.

We knew for a while that Sarri was going to become the new manager. Now it’s official. If he’s a good manager? If he lets me win trophies, yes. Dries Mertens has said its a good manager. We will have to work hard. The Italian way, but we were used to that with Antonio Conte too. We will see what happens."

• Subscriber

I'd probably be looking at it as time to move on if I was him. You've always got a good chance of winning titles at Chelsea but the Champions League is very unlikely due to the way they're run as a club compared to the Spanish giants.

With Ronaldo leaving Madrid, there's a spot for someone to step into the role of main man at the Bernabeu and Hazard is the style of player and also has the ability to become the next new Ballon D'Or winner if he can be that main man in a Real Madrid side that won a Champions League trophy.

He has achieved as much as he's likely to at Chelsea.

• The title was changed to Eden Hazard - Hints at Chelsea Departure

Hazard seems too understated for Madrid, not a big enough star, quite a humble guy, and as for goals, they would need an Mbappe/Neymar type to bag 20+ a season, as Hazard seems incapable of producing.

2 hours ago, DNA said:

Hazard seems too understated for Madrid, not a big enough star, quite a humble guy, and as for goals, they would need an Mbappe/Neymar type to bag 20+ a season, as Hazard seems incapable of producing.

Hazard doesn't come across as a humble guy at all. Seems like he'd embrace the whole galatico bullshit.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived