talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League Prediction League 2018/19 - Sign Up Thread

• Administrator

Good morning ladies & gents

The next season of the Premier League is only just round the corner with the World Cup finishing today. 

Please confirm your interest of participating in the upcoming season's edition of the Premier League Prediction League by posting below.

Rules & guidelines can be found HERE

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

@Lucas @Pep Talk @Dan @6666 @Toinho @The Palace Fan @JONO @Storts @YNWA @RandoEFC @LFCMike @Foxc1 @Rajabhat Rovers @Batard @...Dan 

You all took part all the way through last season with Lucas coming out on top. It would be much appreciated if you'd take part in this season's edition too :D 

@Rucksackfranzose @nudge @Devon Von Devon @Blue @Tommy @Chaaay AFC @Eco @SirBalon @Bluewolf @Viva la FCB @Panna King @Spike @ASF @UNORTHODOX @bozziovai @Mel81x @BartraPique1932 @Asura @Marc @Machado

You all competed in the World Cup Prediction League which was a massive success so here's hoping you'll make the PL 18/19 Prediction League just as good too!

For anyone else reading that hasn't been tagged, you're welcome too!

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Storts said:

Never understood why we needed to say In to this Stan - surely it’s obvious when we predict or not week 1 xD

I want commitment! xD 

Some people like to predict just for one week and then not do anything for the rest of the season (or a couple of weeks etc). 

I know a lot of you will predict all season though which is fine :) 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Spike said:

I want to @Stan but I don’t trust myself to predict every week. Also are there are other sites that we can use so it’s less work for you? Like sites specifically tailored to host prediction leagues? 

Maybe. I've not looked in to it. 

I don't mind the effort though. Plenty of time on my hands for now so until it gets too much it's all good :96_ok_hand:

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Stan said:

I want commitment! xD 

Some people like to predict just for one week and then not do anything for the rest of the season (or a couple of weeks etc). 

I know a lot of you will predict all season though which is fine :) 

Of course - as a former winner I get automatic entry every year 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived