The better place to talk football.

Adopt A Club! 2018/19 Season

football forum

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, Eco said:

I think @Cannabis hates me. First it was KSA in the World Cup, and now Bournemouth in the EPL :cardY:

Bournemouth aren't bad. Middle of the road for the Premier League I'd say. 

Just now, Stan said:

Bournemouth aren't bad. Middle of the road for the Premier League I'd say. 

We shall see. I know nothing about the city, area, or history (if there is any), but it does seem like a team that could be fighting relegation each year. 

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

We shall see. I know nothing about the city, area, or history (if there is any), but it does seem like a team that could be fighting relegation each year. 

My high-school mathematics teacher is from Bournemouth. Small town, near Portsmouth and Southampton.

Just now, Spike said:

My high-school mathematics teacher is from Bournemouth. Small town, near Portsmouth and Southampton.

That's ironic...My first EPL team that I like were both Arsenal and Portsmouth. xD

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

That's ironic...My first EPL team that I like were both Arsenal and Portsmouth. xD

That isn't ironic that is a coincidence, just like it is a coincidence said teacher also likes Arsenal and Portsmouth. xD

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Amiens! Apparently last season was their first ever in the top flight? Love an underdog. Will actually follow them this coming season. 

The last thing I know about Nice is that Balotelli was there. Other nuggets being that Hugo Lloris' brother plays for them. 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

The last thing I know about Nice is that Balotelli was there. Other nuggets being that Hugo Lloris' brother plays for them. 

Their manager is the one and only Patrick Viera

• Administrator
24 minutes ago, Eco said:

Their manager is the one and only Patrick Viera

Haha how did I forget that xD

The one and only Claude Puel used to manage them as well. 

5 hours ago, Eco said:

I once got knocked out in a night club in Bournemouth for pulling a bird who I found out had a boyfriend after I hit the floor, if that helps.

Just now, Danny said:

I once got knocked out in a night club in Bournemouth for pulling a bird who I found out had a boyfriend after I hit the floor, if that helps.

And Now I have my personal connection to the small town. Cheers! xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived