talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

A.C. Milan Discussion

22 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I agree... Ancelotti isn’t made for a club like Napoli. That was a frivolous and arrogant move by Di Laurentiis due to trying to prove a point with Sarri. 

I agree, Ancelotti and Napoli are not made for each other. Hot take, but I´m not sure if Carlo will finish the season employed. 

And Diego Laxalt will be a Milan player. Another creative and smart deal for Milan. 

Genoa will anticipate Lapadula's €11m obbligation to buy one year earlier than expected (it was due in 2019). Milan will then pay €3m with €4m in potential bonuses. Genoa valued Laxalt at €18m.

39 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

I agree, Ancelotti and Napoli are not made for each other. Hot take, but I´m not sure if Carlo will finish the season employed. 

And Diego Laxalt will be a Milan player. Another creative and smart deal for Milan. 

It goes to show that people do silly things when they have excess money... In all walks of life like those that win the lottery, they spend stupidly.  Now that Milan have had shackles put on them so to speak (even if it is temporarily), they haven't made the mistakes of last season where they done what many Premier League clubs do which is just sign the dish of the day.  This time they seem to have analysed what they need for the type of football they will probably employ and gotten the best they could manage.  That's proper football management in all areas and whereas I laughed at the, last summer while predicting a terrible season, this year I reckon they'll be more competitive.

6 hours ago, SirBalon said:

It goes to show that people do silly things when they have excess money... In all walks of life like those that win the lottery, they spend stupidly.  Now that Milan have had shackles put on them so to speak (even if it is temporarily), they haven't made the mistakes of last season where they done what many Premier League clubs do which is just sign the dish of the day.  This time they seem to have analysed what they need for the type of football they will probably employ and gotten the best they could manage.  That's proper football management in all areas and whereas I laughed at the, last summer while predicting a terrible season, this year I reckon they'll be more competitive.

What do you think of Castillejo, Antoñete? does he have potential?, can he be as good as Joaquin?

• 5 months later...
On 29/01/2019 at 17:51, Spike said:

My last shit looked like AC Milan. A giant turd with red stripes.

On 30/01/2019 at 03:12, AMG said:

Pretty sure that was Bilbao.

There's no Red in Milan. Only Rosso. :x

This is exactly Spike comment in Italian - 

La mia ultima merda sembrava il Milan. Uno stronzo gigante con strisce rosso.

xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, José said:

:x no wonder storts was such a fan of him.  Full of talent and very handsome, storts KNOWS

Pretty sure @Dan talked about him originally on here?

Let's not act like Storts was the only one that mentioned him either (in fact where?).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Milan and Atlético de Madrid are at the moment negotiating a deal that would bring Angel Correa to Milan, the fee would be around 50-55 million euros. At the same time, Milan in order to finance this move would sell André Silva to Monaco and Patrick Cutrone to Wolverhampton. 

This is daylight robbery from Atleti. 50-55 for Correa? What the heck is Milan doing? 

On the other hand, Cutrone is the kind of player who could really explode in Wolverhampton. 

Milan, Milan...

Why would they sell Cutrone? Stupid club! They have had decent youth players like Calabria, Cutrone, Locatello, but they buy mediocre players at inflated prices. They keep spending and adding players they don't need or can afford.